SAND RAT DRAGS

jstdrag

thanks for the props on the track guys and my son(dynodon)lol the boys gonna be a rocket this year K&T is buildin him a 1 off motor for the PSDs,,,,March 3rd will be our first run this year it'll be just a TnT day,,were in the process of doing alot of work on the track, first problem weve encounterd is the sand,,big rigs cant hardly get into the track (unless i hook the powerstroke to em)( lol ) anyways were taking care of that as we speak,,weve got gobs of rock being brought in ,,, as stated by mallot,, there are electrical hookups and water hook ups avaible on a first come first serve basis,, you florida boys outa come up to the builders race memorial day weekend,,i gauranty the fastest twin cyl and triple cyl times ever ran will happen that weekend,,weve got several big builders and well known racers commited to show, such as,, Packard ENT, K&T, D&M,racers edge,NFR,etc etc,,,it,ll be a awesome race, BTW this track is PSDRA certified,,its not a short, no gaurd beam track,,, its 100% legit

track info,,,www.sandratdrags.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic