SAND RAT DRAGS

jstdrag

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you do most of yoru races? If majicmike is giving you dollars, you will probably end up with some of mine as well! LOL! I'm not a big drag race guy, I do more dune riding than anything, but I'm working on a triple right now, so that might change.

- Jared

yep this is jim and thanks on the props,, Ya,ll prolly dont want my opinion on PS,,but i,ll speak it,,i love PS i,m a mod over there and a platnium sponsor of the site and PS-Drags i,ve gave years to it, and i depend on it to keep me in business through the winter months, but truthfully i,m scared its gone,,, only time will tell, i personaly dont mind the pay site i,m mean hell its only .17 a day and i think it will weed out alot of the BS, but i 100% believe they shoulda warned peeps or asked for help instead of just turning it to PPV

Where do you do most of yoru races? If majicmike is giving you dollars, you will probably end up with some of mine as well! LOL! I'm not a big drag race guy, I do more dune riding than anything, but I'm working on a triple right now, so that might change.

- Jared

i race all over the place but i own a track near little sahara state sand dunes in OK,,www.sandratdrags.com,,its becoming known as 1 of the fastest tracks in the country and its psdra certified,, weve got Packard ENT, K&T, D&M, RacersEdge, and several other big names coming to run this track memorial day weekend

i race all over the place but i own a track near little sahara state sand dunes in OK,,www.sandratdrags.com,,its becoming known as 1 of the fastest tracks in the country and its psdra certified,, weve got Packard ENT, K&T, D&M, RacersEdge, and several other big names coming to run this track memorial day weekend

damn ima have to come check that out..

That's good to know, Jim.

Quite a few of us are trying to head down to LS in March, that'll probably be the "Sand Debut" for my new 10 mil I'm building....I think we're just gonna have to stop by!!

That's good to know, Jim.

Quite a few of us are trying to head down to LS in March, that'll probably be the "Sand Debut" for my new 10 mil I'm building....I think we're just gonna have to stop by!!

Did you end up buying Josh's 10 mil or building a new one?

Edited by Malott

Did you end up buying Josh's 10 mil or building a new one?

Nope, ended up buying a brand new never run 10 mil for a good price I couldn't beat.

I think you mean the guy that had the 7 mil that needed plating over on PS, right?

I mulled and mulled that over...in the end, for less hassle of sending it out for plating, etc., cutting domes to run a 10 mil up in the head, a 10 mil brand new casting at the price I paid was worth it.

I was very, very close to buying a pair of 10's off Jeff, but...in the end I got the best bang for my buck...:)