**Banshee Ornament**

Well we did go to Pismo on my b-day last July. :thumbsup:

We are going again this St. Patrick's Day weekend! Woohoo!! Can't wait!! Haven't been riding in weeks and it's killing me. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Well we did go to Pismo on my b-day last July. :thumbsup:

We are going again this St. Patrick's Day weekend! Woohoo!! Can't wait!! Haven't been riding in weeks and it's killing me. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yeah I saw Hollister Hitmans thread. Sounds pretty good for a few hr drive.. Dumont is also going on for that weekend. Try to roll Pismo in the summer. Have fun though!!

Duneatic: Good buy man!! That will be me sometime in the future.. just not now!

Yeah I saw Hollister Hitmans thread. Sounds pretty good for a few hr drive.. Dumont is also going on for that weekend. Try to roll Pismo in the summer. Have fun though!!

I've never been to Dumont. Do you ride there alot? How far down south is it?

I've only been to Dumont once & that was late last year & I'm definately going back. It's bigger & steeper than Pismo. Lots of razorbacks there. I'm in LA County & Dumont is off the 15 fwy on the way to Las Vegas. The drive is about 3 1/2 hours or so. Kinda far for you but definately worth the drive! Feel free to drop into my Dumont thread, check out the pics: http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...hl=dumont+dunes

Wow! That place looks awesome! Nice pics! Sounds like a really far drive for me though. :sad: Maybe one day me and Hollister_Hitman will travel there or to Glamis. Once we get out 250rs for backup bikes. :biggrin:

Edited by broncogurl