Looking for a Banshee SE Michigan

ator

Hi all. I haven't been around in quite awhile, not since I got rid of the Bnashee I had. Anyway, I am in the market for a good stock (or as close to it as possible) Banshee.

Whatcha got?

P.S. if not is SE Michigan don't bother, Thanks

Hi all. I haven't been around in quite awhile, not since I got rid of the Bnashee I had. Anyway, I am in the market for a good stock (or as close to it as possible) Banshee.

Whatcha got?

P.S. if not is SE Michigan don't bother, Thanks

Got a nice 97, search for "trail beast" in the for sale section. I need 2g's for it!

I live in SE MI, in Highland

PM me if you are interested!

My buddy has been talking about selling his 98.

He bought it last year, and it had original everything, I'm talking original hand grips, original air filter, etc.

I've done all the work since.

It's got black T5s, Tors removed and idle kit installed, K&N Pod filters, jetted by me, Spyder grips and Razr2 tires all the way around. A brand new clutch with two or three days of rides on it. Also has the cobra clamp on sparky's for our trails/dunes.

Great running little bike! He rode it two weekends up north in UP trails...and he's ready to sell it cause he's more into sledding.

How much are you looking to spend? He lives in Warren, MI....

When he bought the bike early last year, it had 125PSI in each cylinder, this bike was literally used probably a few hours when he bought it...the stock hand grips weren't even worn.

Let me know if you're serious....it's a pretty clean bike that runs well. (Although, I'm sure it could use a jetting change now that our temps have dropped a bit...)