Paddles

snedden9485

hey guys,

im a newby to the forum. Just bought my first banshee. Im from Australia and il be riding in the stockton sand dunes...dunno if yas have heard of it. pretty good spot. Im looking at putting paddles on and just wondering what the maxxis rooster paddles are like? are they good for general riding and abit of hill climbing and play riding? I saw they have haulers and ones that fit a specific corner of the bike.I will just put rears on. Any other Stockton riders out there give me a post back and wel hook up for a ride.

thanks guys

id go with the haulers they hook up great and you can slide around in the bowls just as good as the v blades i had the sand star v blades at first because i thought they were better for sliding and the bowls. and haulers were for straight line racing and hill climbing not true. i like the haulers better you can feel them bite i would never go back to v blades

I'd imagine, im Australia, you dont have a lot of selection in paddles. get what you can. Anything is better than knobbies.

A buddy of mine has the Roosters. He likes them. I thinjk they look pretty cool. Pretty much like Sand Skate IIs. The ITP Sand Stars have an addition smaller paddle in between the main blades. Kinda heavy and it seems like all that paddle would be tough on th ebanshee engine

Check out the Sand Sharks too... Good paddle for dunes... They might have those out there, but I'm not too sure. Just putting it out there.

If you can get a set of Haulers for a good price, I'd pick them up though.

I have a few prices and options so far. Can get maxxis rooster haulers for $120 or the directional roosters for $145 (these are %25 off thru a contact) or get some sand stars for $145 retail. Arrgghhh what to do? Im not buyn the quad to drag or be a flat out hill climber, i just want something good for mucking aound and climbing now and then.