where to get chroming done at

dishman

Im looking to get swing arm chromed with a few other partswhere would be good place thanks you all

Not sure if you are willing to ship your parts off or not, but bigred got my swinger chromed at a place in salt lake and it looks really good... I guess they have really good prices too. Ill have him get you all the info.

Not sure if you are willing to ship your parts off or not, but bigred got my swinger chromed at a place in salt lake and it looks really good... I guess they have really good prices too. Ill have him get you all the info.

shipping dont bother me at all

i would look for platers local to you shane. i bet there is one in driving distance. they are famous for losing shit.heres the number to one in philly. 215 331 0960. it`s called dgm.i had a ton of stuff done by him.chrome on the east coast ain t cheap.

I use a place called Crown Plating out of SLC utah. If you are worried about losing parts in the mail or something you can ship your swinger to me and I can drive it out to SLC and drop it off and pick it back up for you when its finished. I am accumulating a pretty good pile of parts I want chromed for my next trip to SLC.

- Jared

Nerfs, footpegs, shifter, pipes, swingarm... all done through them.

DSC00024-5.jpg

DSC00017-5.jpg

Edited by BigRed350x