My Banshee in need of visual improving

q8banshee3883

Now that my banshee is running fine, I am in need of ways for improving the look of my 4 year old Banshee, I already purchased Inferno Flame Graphics from Goforitgraphics.com and I am trying to get to order the Verde powersports seat covers.

I also thought of doing the stock wheels powdercoated black will that look good on my Black & Red Banshee since it already has the wheel hubs painted red.

If you dont mind suggesting me other things to look for ?

Here are some pictures of this week showing my new Flame Shock Covers

dsc00189ch4.th.jpg

if it was mine id lose the front bumper and the hand guards and add a little bling to brighten it up.aluminum wheels over black.look at modquad and cascade both have tons of stuff for the shee.not baggin on your bike just giving ideas

I agree, and polish up your pipes and rims. Could also paint your plastics or a renew kit.

• 2 weeks later...

depending on how much you have a budget for the sky is the limit when it comes to bling. Black wheels would look good. Black hipers w/ red rings would look even better. I think a bad ass set of tag or pro taper bars would help. Fullbores are sweet. Just make a wish list and start from there until you think your done. Just keep in mind a color scheme like black, red and chrome.

You already started out right with your lights. They look really good.

Here are a few websites to look at if you want to add some bling.

http://cascadeinnovations.net/

http://modquad.com/store/default.asp

http://www.cuttingedgecustom.com/

You could also start polishing some of your aluminum parts, but beware with this. The first thing you polish will look great, but it will make everything around it look like shit, so you will polish a few more things, which will in turn make the other non-polished stuff look like shit in comparison. It is very hard to find a stopping point with stuff like this.

It's hard to keep bling looking nice when you're doing the MX thing. So going that route you want to keep those handguards. I have some stuff on my bike and it's hard to keep it looking good because I ride trails alot. Powdercoating would definately look good on the rims but prob damage the PC pretty fast for what you're doing. Maybe just polish those stocks & buy another set for powdercoating & use them when not riding thru rough stuff. I have black PC rims but only use those with paddles out in the sand. Black always looks good!Talk to Kaotik1 about PC'ing... maybe triple coats??

I'd say take a look thru the Banshee pictures to get more ideas & go from there :thumbsup:

Here's a sand pic: [These are getting old, I need some Glamis photoshoots now :biggrin: ]

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/DjG...s/Dumont096.jpg

I have a Set of Black tie-rods ready to go, Red swing arm that would be killer in that thing, and some red fender stays for the front. All this stuff is coated and needs a good home. I also have a set of front and rear rims I could get done in black or something else if you'd like. The fronts are douglas 160's and the rears are stock.

If you want parts coated let me know I will work with you on that as well.

new bumper, polished rims (cheaper than powder coating the rims and lighter than stock), and maybe some smaller tires. Just putting new rims and mx tires on mine made it look a whole lot better. No matter what if your going mx looks arent everything like these sand guys :tongue: Get what helps it perform better then maybe a little bling.