RDZ/Shearer Small Bore inframes

OK...I'm going with a 10 mil setup, so...I'm getting rid of my small bore inframe pipes.

They are badged RDZ inframes, but....as anyone can tell you, they are the same design as the Shearer inframe.

They are show chrome, and the chrome is in good shape. They have a few ding/scratches, NOTHING to hurt performance in the least, just your average rock or small branch....

I will take all the pics you'd like, they are off the bike and in the rafters.

To be 100% honest, here is the one flaw.... One of the silencers is a Shearer Style, the other is a RDZ style. Looks-wise (cosmetically) they do not match. However, performance-wise they do make a lick of difference.

I just don't want a buyer to claim they were misrepresented....

I got them for a good price....and am giving them up for a good price...just to get my hands on big bore inframe pipes for my new motor.

350 shipped out via Fed Ex...using paypal add 3% to cover their fees (sorry, I'm tired of getting dinged with their fees...) I have perfect feedback here, do a search. I can ship them out the next business day once payment is confirmed/received.

I'm only selling these because big bore pipes will work better with my 10 mil...otherwise...these are the pipes to have!!!!

PM me if interested, I will post a few pics later when I get home.