NOW IM SERIOUS ABOUT TRADING OR SELLING MY CPIs

DAMMIT I have been looking for some cpi's for 400 dollars for ever man DAMMIT. If somebody does not come throught I have cash right now

I know exactly how you feel. I've been looking for a while now and no one has been selling any then I saw that 06banshee was selling his and I about S**t myself because i finally found a set. Here's a link to a set I was watching on ebay. currently at $425

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1431&rd=1,1

Edited by Handyman

I know exactly how you feel. I've been looking for a while now and no one has been selling any then I saw that 06banshee was selling his and I about S**t myself because i finally found a set. Here's a link to a set I was watching on ebay. currently at $425

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1431&rd=1,1

Cool man thanks

• 3 weeks later...
From wanting to trade CPIs for T5s to CPIs to SHEARERS in the same thread :yelrotflmao: God I love it :biggrin:

Yea lol well I rode a banshee today with shearers and port job and MAN I love them.Im a fan Of top end and In the trails I just Slip the clutch all day.Even tho My banshee will not see much trails tho.Occasionally once a month and there I will deel with it.

Yea lol well I rode a banshee today with shearers and port job and MAN I love them.Im a fan Of top end and In the trails I just Slip the clutch all day.Even tho My banshee will not see much trails tho.Occasionally once a month and there I will deel with it.

Do you mind me asking who did the port job? I have a set of shearers and LOVE THEM not as good of a chrome finish as the CPI's imho but who cares the top end power they make is addicting.

bike will not see much trails LOL . WELCOME TO MIAMI

stock carbs and shearers ?

Theres some pretty nasty trails in Holey lands and in back of my house.But its to damn WET for a banshee.I barely got threw on my 4x4 until I got outlaws.Pedro at 99performance is the one doing the porting.

Oh and yeah for now stock carbs until I Sell more shit and have enough money for some 28 or 33 pwks Im not sure.I wanna keep my airbox tho.Hey chase have you ridden in Holy lands?Place is fun You can ride the 15 mile levys or go through the trails which are still to wet.If you ever ride there let me know Were going next sunday with a couple 99perf banshees.You need a flag tho...