Razr II

theshee

Raz'r II takes the holeshot every time !!! :beer:

My holeshot hds were horrible.I hated them.They never hooked anywhere.Only in mud they were ok.But in hardpacked they were just the same as my stockers I have on now.A little better.Oh yeah plus they are heavy as F**K.I wouldnt reccomend those tires to anyone seriously.

bahh the fronts are great i have , the rear razars are garbage , my shit stays spinnin anytime i on the power ....... f that

i got a full set of razars for sale on rims .

It aint that easy to hook up on dirt with a +8 swinger and a fast ass bike like your tho.But razrs are not as good as Irazrs IMO.I only noticed the difference when I would climb those hills in rinker.Other than that they just spin ass my stockers I have on now.

• 5 months later...

I have the Razr 2 rears and Holeshot XCR Fronts as well. I just bought a brand new pair of Razr 2s again I wont buy any other tire either. I have diffrent backup tires buts thats only because they came with the bike. A set of Kendas are a cheap soloution and they are a very good tire as well. Razr beat out Holeshot a long time ago and this is comming from someone who used to run nothing but holeshots.