saddam is dead...

tithead

well you just proved to me that you have no clue what your talking about... i have many buddies in the marine corps that are in africa right now ...

ok ill correct myself we dont have enough people over there! (Africa) and like you say they are there to stabilize the country not make it better which bush claims hes doing in Iraq mayby he is mayby not i dunno I just think if Bush put as much effort into things that are better suited to helping ppl and not himself then things would be better off and dont tell me I dont have a clue on what im talking about i dont know about all the politics around this situation and dont know as much as others but have a basis i go from, so i say what i think and correct me if im wrong you dont need to be a dick about it !

Edited by 32:1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok ill correct myself we dont have enough people over there! (Africa) and like you say they are there to stabilize the country not make it better which bush claims hes doing in Iraq mayby he is mayby not i dunno I just think if Bush put as much effort into things that are better suited to helping ppl and not himself then things would be better off and dont tell me I dont have a clue on what im talking about i dont know about all the politics around this situation and dont know as much as others but have a basis i go from, so i say what i think and correct me if im wrong you dont need to be a dick about it !

and how exactly is bush profting from this war??

let the conspiracy theories fly!!

and how exactly is bush profting from this war??

let the conspiracy theories fly!!

have you not figured that out OIL theres more oil in Iraq than anywhere else the U.S i beleive dont quote me on this but has taken over quite a few oil refinerys and such since this has started I personally think thats what alot of this is over

Oil does not have much to do with it. We get a small % of our oil there anyway, I beleive I have read somewhere that the majority of out oil is from canada. Oil is not a legit arguement with our invasion of Iraq.

have you not figured that out OIL theres more oil in Iraq than anywhere else the U.S i beleive dont quote me on this but has taken over quite a few oil refinerys and such since this has started I personally think thats what alot of this is over

you evaded the question. make an accusation, back it up.

you evaded the question. make an accusation, back it up.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/oil/irqindx.htm

I am not saying this is what its all about by any means but bcuz of this will gain the U.S money and profits

I am just trying to say whether oil or not theres hidden factors that i am sure non of us know !

I just dont think its purely over 100% what Bush claims

yes im aware there is oil in iraq. :rolleyes:

so its just a gut feeling you have? well thanks for the input. i can only imagin how many bush haters in this world have tried to get some dirt on the man, and failed. if there was any basis what so ever.....it would be plastered on every liberal news station/newspaper/smoke signal/airplane flying banner/post cards and websites around. but keep clinging to that feeble yet sadly popular thought. i'll be over here with crazy things like evidence, facts and common sense. no koolaid for us, please.

:thumbsup:

yes im aware there is oil in iraq. :rolleyes:

so its just a gut feeling you have? well thanks for the input. i can only imagin how many bush haters in this world have tried to get some dirt on the man, and failed. if there was any basis what so ever.....it would be plastered on every liberal news station/newspaper/smoke signal/airplane flying banner/post cards and websites around. but keep clinging to that feeble yet sadly popular thought. i'll be over here with crazy things like evidence, facts and common sense. no koolaid for us, please.

:thumbsup:

well like i said there not going to tell us the things we dont like to hear why the hell would they

and ya if they did slip up then im sure it would be all over the news

why are they still sending troops over there ? why dont you see this much effort being put into country's that need help more ?

I take it you aren't use to others taking you to task for what you say.

what the hell does that have to do with anything

im just stating my opinion it might be wrong I really dont know, u arent in the head of the man so u dont know either

So OBL and his cronies attack the USA....

The USA and world come together to capture & kill OBL and his crew...

But somehow.... we turn our attention to Saddam for killin' a bunch of his shithead countrymen 20 years ago... no wait, the first real reason was those WMD's.... the second reason was the UN voilations( I thought the UN was irrelvant and corrupt, and the UN was surely wrong when they told us that Iraq had no WMDs ?) the third reason, the reason Brooke says the invasion was justified, is the Kurd massacre in 1986. SO WE LOST 3000 YOUNG AND BRAVE AMERICAN LIVES BECAUSE..... we had to punish Saddam for his 1986 Kurd-fest. Fuck those Kurdy bastards. Fuck spreading democracy in Iraq, who the hell in their right mind thinks these crazy ass Arabs and Muslums are going to embrace Democracy ??? Why do we have to be so arrogant to say "well we're a Superpower and here the rules". 7 billion dollars a month we're spending in mine and your tax money for what !!!!!!!!???? I'll tell you what..... Trillions of taxpayers dollars and 3000+ lives all for one dead Saddam Hussein. And OBL and his tribe of animals are still alive and stonger than ever, stronger than before 9\11 and with more world support than ever. But hey.... Saddam killed Kurds 20 years ago... :thumbsup:

So OBL and his cronies attack the USA....

The USA and world come together to capture & kill OBL and his crew...

But somehow.... we turn our attention to Saddam for killin' a bunch of his shithead countrymen 20 years ago... no wait, the first real reason was those WMD's.... the second reason was the UN voilations( I thought the UN was irrelvant and corrupt, and the UN was surely wrong when they told us that Iraq had no WMDs ?) the third reason, the reason Brooke says the invasion was justified, is the Kurd massacre in 1986. SO WE LOST 3000 YOUNG AND BRAVE AMERICAN LIVES BECAUSE..... we had to punish Saddam for his 1986 Kurd-fest. Fuck those Kurdy bastards. Fuck spreading democracy in Iraq, who the hell in their right mind thinks these crazy ass Arabs and Muslums are going to embrace Democracy ??? Why do we have to be so arrogant to say "well we're a Superpower and here the rules". 7 billion dollars a month we're spending in mine and your tax money for what !!!!!!!!???? I'll tell you what..... Trillions of taxpayers dollars and 3000+ lives all for one dead Saddam Hussein. And OBL and his tribe of animals are still alive and stonger than ever, stronger than before 9\11 and with more world support than ever. But hey.... Saddam killed Kurds 20 years ago... :thumbsup:

first of all, i didnt say the genocide was the reason it was justified.

that post says a lot about you, meat. and im going to keep my opinions of that to myself. :mellow:

32:1, you severely over simplify everything. id love for you to tell us where we should have our troops right now and how we would go about helping these people who you think deserve our help more. dont forget to factor in the threat that we face constantly from several countries at any given moment. where should we be right now?

first of all, i didnt say the genocide was the reason it was justified.

that post says a lot about you, meat. and im going to keep my opinions of that to myself. :mellow:

32:1, you severely over simplify everything. id love for you to tell us where we should have our troops right now and how we would go about helping these people who you think deserve our help more. dont forget to factor in the threat that we face constantly from several countries at any given moment. where should we be right now?

Hey if i got paid hundreds of thousands a year to make those decisions i would make them and it wouldnt be the same as bush's decisions and thats why some people succeed and others dont because of the decisions that they make!

that post says a lot about you, meat. and im going to keep my opinions of that to myself.

:whistling: you love me, just admit it allready :wub:

here's a thought Brooke and Rippin, if you are so gung ho about President Bush's Iraq war plan, then why the hell are'nt you over there fighting for democracy.

Someone tell me, what is the single most valuable commodity in the world ?

Someone tell me, does Somolia have vast oil reserves ?

Your genocide reasons are biased.

China and Cuba are Communist countries, should we invade them, Im sure alot of thier countrymen were killed by thier government. Look, im not even going to argue your point over invading Iraq because of the Kurd massacre, your point is retarded.

how we would go about helping these people who you think deserve our help more.

and yes there is countrys that could use our help more and if you arent able to notice that, then your just really near cited and need to look into this more, because this is one fact that i know of for sure !!!!!!

In Darfur alone there is over 4 million people relying on humanitarian aid for food, in 3 years alone there has been more than 400 000 people killed 200 000 bye there own government and you wonder why I say they need more help than Iraq becuase they have a goverment that works 100% against there own people there gov work with militia to invade towns and kill and rape woman and children