Can someone trace me on dsl?

Banshee~

This was what I am wanting to do. Make a new email, myspace, and photobucket with all new user names different from my current ones. My friend stole the school mascott and were going to make the "cougar" a myspace and add everyone from our school to it. But I dont want the school to be somehow able to track it to me. Is there anyway to prevent this or can they even track the ip address on dsl or satelite internet. Its mainly just for laffs because they cant pin it on anybody and there pissed off about it. So were going to take a bunch of funny pictures with it on lol...thanks for the help.

Edited by Banshee~

This was what I am wanting to do. Make a new email, myspace, and photobucket with all new user names different from my current ones. My friend stole the school mascott and were going to make the "cougar" a myspace and add everyone from our school to it. But I dont want the school to be somehow able to track it to me. Is there anyway to prevent this or can they even track the ip address on dsl or satelite internet. Its mainly just for laffs because they cant pin it on anybody and there pissed off about it. So were going to take a bunch of funny pictures with it on lol...thanks for the help.

very funny. me and my buddies did a similar thing as a senior prank but they got some geek to track us and we got busted

Well it may be a prank, but it is theft and if the police get involved (depending on how much time they put into it), you can be tracked through your provider. They would need to get a warrant for Myspace, and then on down the line. Or technically you are on a computer and if you know how to get around the system you can track anything down...................

Funny stuff though :yelrotflmao:

yea we have a good time with it. they cant really get me for anything because im on the football team and it was stolen during the game. im just worried about them trying to get me in trouble to get the real theif. do you think it would be possible to open up a 1 month internet account and do everything on it and then close it. could they still track that?

you would need to use a proxy to bounce your ip around so they cant tell where its coming from. if you dont it can be traced. you also might be able to do it at the library or a cyber cafe. now if you are any good at modem hacking you can clone someones mac id then your all set. (Which is easy if you have cable internet. :) )

Edited by Satsol67

you would need to use a proxy to bounce your ip around so they cant tell where its coming from. if you dont it can be traced. you also might be able to do it at the library or a cyber cafe. now if you are any good at modem hacking you can clone someones mac id then your all set. (Which is easy if you have cable internet. :) )
Im thinking the proxy deal will be the only way I could do it. I dont have a laptop, so I would have to barrow one somehow.

let us know if you do do it... im wanting to see the pics and the page.
Ya for sure...if we cant figure out a way to cover our ass we will probley do it anyway :laugh: ....just anything to piss off our dickhead principle. We have alot of pranks set for him to maybe be able to run him off so I dont have to put up with him senior year.

Ya for sure...if we cant figure out a way to cover our ass we will probley do it anyway :laugh: ....just anything to piss off our dickhead principle. We have alot of pranks set for him to maybe be able to run him off so I dont have to put up with him senior year.

then i look forward to seeing the site.... what you got in mind for him?

Dude, there is a free dial-up internet service called no-charge. Just do a search on google download that spend an entire weekend uploading pictures to web delete the no-charge program and go back to dsl.

FYI: It does'nt require a username or any any registration. I used the same program and method to upload videos to a myspace when we got 80+ cardboard boxes 10 rolls of duct tape and converted my truck to a battlebot/pirate ship and did donuts on the schools baseball field. :pirate:

Dude, there is a free dial-up internet service called no-charge. Just do a search on google download that spend an entire weekend uploading pictures to web delete the no-charge program and go back to dsl.

FYI: It does'nt require a username or any any registration. I used the same program and method to upload videos to a myspace when we got 80+ cardboard boxes 10 rolls of duct tape and converted my truck to a battlebot/pirate ship and did donuts on the schools baseball field. :pirate:

WHATT?? :woot:

:ninja: Now that I have to see! Do you have video or pics of that machine?? :ninja:

There is various ways to mask an IP but there is always someone smarter than you are who will figure it out. I would just goto a library and do it or better yet, do it from a school computer on campus.

yea that is wat i was thinking. ill probley barrow my friends laptop and go to a wireless cafe like some above said.

then i look forward to seeing the site.... what you got in mind for him?
probley just alot of pictures with the head part on drinkin, smokin, and sexual postions lmao....

FYI: It does'nt require a username or any any registration. I used the same program and method to upload videos to a myspace when we got 80+ cardboard boxes 10 rolls of duct tape and converted my truck to a battlebot/pirate ship and did donuts on the schools baseball field.

does anyone know if there is a way to track the free internet service? post pics of your truck lol.