My New Handguards

q8banshee3883

Here are some pictures that I took with my 3.2 Mp Sony Ericsson K800i 007 Edition mobile phone, The pictures are great compared to the 2.0mp Samsung I had.

The Handguards makes my MX Shee look more of a Racing Quad than a Weekend ATV, I hope you enjoy as this MeanMachine projectShee undergoes cosmetics/apperance items, I also removed some of the many stickers on the quad and added DMC stickers to have it looked like a focused Racing bike, Ie something like a theme.

If you notice on the grill/radiator cover there are some left overs from the sticker, I will try to remove that by end of this week!

dsc00009ps2.jpg

dsc00010hw4.jpg

First I would like to thank youf ro the replies and the pictures have been taken by the Sony Ericsson K800i a 3.2 mega pixel phone and they are quiet good compared to my older phone which had 2mp. LOL

I have took many pictures since tuesday and want to upload them unfortunatley Imageshack.us, Is not very effiecvent today. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for taking your time to view my pictures and to comment, the banshee will look way better with the new goforitgraphics inferno flames I have, They just arrived today and they look impressive.

I just won the bid for a new Flame Seat Cover from Xtremecylcles and hopefully that will be here at the end of the week and ready to install with the goforitgraphic, Plus I am going to polish my pipes and blackout the wheels

Here is a picture showing the graphics

dsc00223vr4.th.jpg

Picture representing the Seat Cover I got:

mmnd0.th.jpg

I hope this turns out to be a hot combination and vastly improves my 03 Banshee's'dying appearance.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for taking your time to view my pictures and to comment, the banshee will look way better with the new goforitgraphics inferno flames I have, They just arrived today and they look impressive.

I just won the bid for a new Flame Seat Cover from Xtremecylcles and hopefully that will be here at the end of the week and ready to install with the goforitgraphic, Plus I am going to polish my pipes and blackout the wheels

and dont forget to clean the pipe polish it or something thats not only discoulering it is dirt