I am Back with my MeanMachine!

q8banshee3883

Hello guys, I am back again.

This is my 03 MeanMachine Banshee and hopefully this will turn out to be a MX bike , Ive got Shredders with wheelspacers in the rear and the front is stock oem Dunlop Tires, Hopefully I will add the Leagers A-Arms +2 with Stock shocks for now and later on might go for Elka Shocks.

Here are some pics of my banshee, I hope you like it

spa0119rl1.th.jpg

spa0121az3.th.jpg

spa0120fd9.th.jpg

I like it very much. It looks nice & should look & perform better with some suspension upgrades!

Thank you very much, As a performance its quiet fast, I am now just looking for some cosmetics and a Heel guard later on, I just got a White Handguard from my bro's old items and its going to get 3883 Decals on it.

Hopefully there will be some a-arms and suspension upgrades.

Ive just installed white Handguards, I hope they are great.

Ive installed them because of its protection and that it blocks debris. Ive applied DMC decals to them to have them look sporty and proffesional since their white and need a bit of red and black to blend in with the bikes scheme.

I am hoping to get the Heel Guards plus the Laegers Race a-arm kit.

I just changed the rubber clamps that support conect the pipes to the silincers and changed the filters for the silincer.

Thank you very much, As a performance its quiet fast, I am now just looking for some cosmetics and a Heel guard later on, I just got a White Handguard from my bro's old items and its going to get 3883 Decals on it.

Hopefully there will be some a-arms and suspension upgrades.

I recently performed some suspension upgrades myself, go for it, major improvement!!!

Were you looking for stock heel guards? I have a pair off my 01' that I can sell.

I recently performed some suspension upgrades myself, go for it, major improvement!!!

Were you looking for stock heel guards? I have a pair off my 01' that I can sell.

Sorry, Ive changed my mind dont need heal guards. :thumbsup: Thank you anyway for notifying me.