Parts 4 Sale!

Parts:

Painted Blue Maier Plastic Front and Back Race Cut With Tank and Grill Cover: 75 plus shipping

Pro Design Intake: 50 Plus shipping

Polished Grill: 35 Plus shipping

Polished Tie Rods: 20 plus shipping

2 Seats Perfect Shape no rips or anything one is black and red part leather and part gripper the other is solid black gripper: 50 plus shipping each

i have just about every bolt and part for the inside of a motor and most out side bolts if there is anything that you are looking for let me know and i should have it.

everything is plus shipping and if you pay through pay pal then you pay the fees!

can get pics but only to people that are looking to buy not someone just wanting to see pics!

Edited by jlm0511

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of paypal account do you have??? i have sent money and received money through paypal and have never once paid any fees. just curious.

i would love to take that plain black gripper seat off your hands. maybe if you still have it when i've got an extra $50 i will.

i'm in need of a few bolts...

a-arm bolts (upper and lower)

axle bearing carrier bolts

do you have them and price? thanks

you have a pm!

i also have 2 rear stock shocks in PERFECT condition with little bracket that goes front the swing arm to the frame dont know what its really called make me some reasonable offers and there yours!

Edited by jlm0511

Is this you? You do know how to spell correctly!!!!! This must be your wife typing for you........your not this smart.

You still owe me $5........better switch back to your other screen name!!!!!!

Ahh man fuck you i dont have no other screen name this is it and i know you just some 40 yr old fagit that likes to get on here and try to rip people off well sorry man i didnt let it happen to me!

cya