think this will help

i got a 06 banshee bone stock and i was rideing around with friends and we all decided to jsut all out race each other and well i got smoked by a few people but i want to beat them now lol so i got beat by a 07 450 by yamaha yzf or whatever it is the 4 stoke quad hes got some mods and all on it but think this will help me blow him away

cool head with 21 domes

uni air filter

v force 3 reeds

t5 pipes

timing plate advanced+4

billet impeller blade

jetted

thikn that will give me a big change

i got a 06 banshee bone stock and i was rideing around with friends and we all decided to jsut all out race each other and well i got smoked by a few people but i want to beat them now lol so i got beat by a 07 450 by yamaha yzf or whatever it is the 4 stoke quad hes got some mods and all on it but think this will help me blow him away

cool head with 21 domes

uni air filter

v force 3 reeds

t5 pipes

timing plate advanced+4

billet impeller blade

jetted

thikn that will give me a big change

Depends on what mods he has if hes only piped and has a filter and jetted you should beat him.

thikn i could do all those mods my self with little experence or take it some where?

i mean i know i gota take the crank out and get that trued and welded but that no big thing but the rest i wanted to do my self and i dunno if any 1 knows about domes better then me but if i went to 20s would i have to run cam 2 is it worth going to 20s from 22 stock or 21 is good enough?

thikn i could do all those mods my self with little experence or take it some where?

i mean i know i gota take the crank out and get that trued and welded but that no big thing but the rest i wanted to do my self and i dunno if any 1 knows about domes better then me but if i went to 20s would i have to run cam 2 is it worth going to 20s from 22 stock or 21 is good enough?

You can prolly do it all yourself depends.Also whats your altitude and do you want to stay running pump gas(93).If your at sea level and are advancing the timing ill play it safe and go with 22s.

It all depends on your alltitude. 20cc domes and +4 timing at 1500 feet and lower in my case calls for race gas. not even a 50/50 blend though. If you are going to split the cases and weld the crank you might want to look into some port work. Mabey a new top end too. Running extra high compression without port work is not that good of an idea IMO cause when you port it your compression goes down cause of the bigger ports and thats when your high compression and race fuel really come in handy. But if you dont want to port it and you want like 155-175 compression reading then yes. You need race fuel. I know people who are in the high 150s and they run straight 93 "without a problem" but I say better safe than sorry. PM DLNOSS he will be more than happy to help you out.

well every things stock atm and i jsut want to make this thing bad ass i mean i had a topic started in the jetting and exgusht form also but i mean i realy dont kno much about all the stuff i have to do i mean i want to talk to some 1 who knos alot about banshees that can tell me how i can make my banshee a whole lo faster and stay ingood running condition for a long period of time with spending around 2 grand if that will help getting me a fast shee then tell me what i should do from the top with not going over budget of $2000

i have a 05le with toomey t6s noss head 20cc domes k@n pods + 4 timing vf3s and the billet water pump impeller . it runs very well my friend has a modded yfz and its about 50 /50 in a drag race depending on the start i can beat him but i dont blow him away and he beats me to if i dont get a good start i ride between 5000 and 3500 ft elevation just my o2