+ 10 lsr swing arm

bada450r

i am getting a + 10 lsr drag swing arm w a drag axel,but jhon at sand toys told me that i need it a diffrent rear shock,or i need to revalve my stker,but itll cost me about 300 bills,i rather get a better shock if its not 1000 bucks,so will a marvin work,by the way iam going w a link on my swing arm.

Marvin Shaw Comp Series. Call John @ Sand Toyz Unlimited.

I have 'em on mine, LOVE 'em. Too stiff for the dunes (250 PSI fronts, 600 PSI rear) but for racing they're the bomb!!!

www.sandtoyzunlimited.com

john build my cub,and he said to revalve my stoker,so ill be doing just that.iam 230 5/9 he said that was going to be my best bet.this guy is owsome to deal with.and his local to me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Marvin Shaw Comp Series. Call John @ Sand Toyz Unlimited.

I have 'em on mine, LOVE 'em. Too stiff for the dunes (250 PSI fronts, 600 PSI rear) but for racing they're the bomb!!!

www.sandtoyzunlimited.com

also how long of a swing arm do you run?i just bgot back from my chrismas party,and iam so wasted,its not even funny.those waitresses w thongs up to their belly button,and also wated than a mother fucker.thanks forbtrhe info

I ran 6 over link before. Going to a 14 over no link now....and a whole lot of other mods, too.

Will probably have to add 100 or so lbs of Nitrogen when I get it back together....

What, no pics? C'mon!!!

Yep, John Sefarian is a treat to talk to, helluva good guy for our sport.