Changing the colors come spring

kubiac3

Hey guys,

I want to change my colors this spring after the winter is over with. I have blue plastics right now with silver frame, silver upper a-arm and blue lower a-arm.

I just painted my cylindars cobalt blue, painted the head silver, some accents on the sidecases cobalt blue and the cases silver.

I dont want to repaint anything on the engine so this is what I am thinking.

Since the blue I used is more of a bright blue im thinking of going with black plastics for sure and painting my lower a-arm the same blue I used on the engine.

Now what do you guys think I should paint the frame and other parts like the swingarm and such.

I want to keep the colors limited to blue, silver, and black or polished of course. I also dont have the money to get it powder coated so that is out of the question. Im going to be doing all the work myself so detailed things are deffinitly an option since it wont cost anything extra for myself to do it.

I was thinking of what brand plastics to buy, I love fullbore rear plastics but im not into the front plastics. Do you guys think it would look weird with fullbore rear plastics and stock front plastics?

Also are the front fullbore plastics one piece? I was thinking of using my stock plastics as a mold to make fiberglass plastics for it too, but idk how they will hold up as far as paint holding up on it since they will be really rigid.

Sorry for the book but I cant figure out what I should do so thats where you guys come in.

Thanks.