NFL WEEK 14

Washburn

Thursday

Cleveland at Pittsburgh- PITTSBURGH!!!!! We're gonna smash them shitstain brownies

Atlanta at Tampa Bay-Falcons

Baltimore at Kansas City-Ravens

Indianapolis at Jacksonville-Colts

Minnesota at Detroit-Lions

New England at Miami-Pats

N.Y. Giants at Carolina-Giants

Oakland at Cincinnati-Bungholes

Philadelphia at Washington-Eagles

Tennessee at Houston-Texans

Green Bay at San Francisco-9ers Jerry Rice goes for mvp :laugh:

Seattle at Arizona-Seahawks

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets-Dolla Dolla Billls Yall

Denver at San Diego-Broncos

New Orleans at Dallas-Cowboys

Chicago at St. Louis-Bears

I lost last week and THESHEE DOMMMMMMMINATED. Lets see if we can flip that this time.

Next year sometime probably after the draft picks I will start a BHQ Fantasy football league depending on how many of you want to join. We will post all in one big thread and we will make our weekly picks like this. Whoever starts the NFL weekly thread first is how it will be done. No need for 20 NFL threads.

If thats cool with LEE of course.

Its too bad the Refs lost the game for the last years REAL superbowl winner.............or did you see a different game that the rest of the Nation saw?

No bra, I seen the same game and the same score everyone else saw.

Comeon people make your picks.

Alrighty... ill try this again....

Thursday

Cleveland at Pittsburgh- Pitt

Atlanta at Tampa Bay-Atlanta

Baltimore at Kansas City-Baltimore

Indianapolis at Jacksonville-Indy

Minnesota at Detroit-Minnesota

New England at Miami-New England

N.Y. Giants at Carolina-Carolina (giants have got some issues to work out)

Oakland at Cincinnati-Cinci

Philadelphia at Washington-Phili

Tennessee at Houston-Tennessee

Green Bay at San Francisco-San Fran

Seattle at Arizona-Seattle

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets-Buffalo

Denver at San Diego-San Diego (superbowl champs I hope)

New Orleans at Dallas-Dallas

Chicago at St. Louis-Chicago

shitstained brownies officially smashed :beer:

Heeeeellllllll yeah brothaaaah, Great game! We should of been playing like this all year. Next year we are gonna get a sweet draft pick though. I vote for a big Meatie ass running back in the vein of Jerome Bettis. Speaking of Jerome it had to be hard on him this week cause of his Fathers unlikely passing. but he even stood up and Applauded Willie Parkers new record. What an acomplishment :beer:

Ha even though we slayed them I was still all AHHHHHHHHHHHH when they scored a TD. I wanted a shoutout. but we got the next best thing. Total Domination! :beer:

M. Vick had the best game of his career and we had a big defensive breakdown. They're playing great ball now and I think they're going to be hard to stop. We've got one of the best qbs in the nfl and definately the best wide receiving combo.

I hope cinci or balti can beat the chargers. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think anyone in the NFC wants to play them in the Super Bowl.

:verymad: How dare you wish the chargers to lose :down: LOL.. nah im just messin, I just like LT because when he scores a TD he just hands the ref the ball and walks off, he doesnt golf the football with the endzone marker, or propose to a cheerleader. I dont Chads whole deal there. But heck, as long as the Broncos or Saints dont win the whole thing, I'll be happy.

What you got against the saints? Are u really in Wyoming? :mad:

I dont really have anything against the saints... I would just prefer they didnt win it all. Yeah, im in Wyoming, why? I will honestly say I hate the broncos. Im just not a huge Drew Brees fan or a Reggie Bush fan for that much.