new banshee need some tips

bm0rebanshee

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget better rear tires. With the new power your stockers will just spin. Believe me.

well whats some good tires for dirt/mud

the stocks wont bite wven if they brand new they were gripin good 4 me the other day:o let me kno toomey and u got any links for tires and that uni filter and adapter plz

Thats the filter system. It actually comes with two foam filters. One fits over the other. As far as tires I have just run RAZR's and have had no problems. They hook up anywhere. I have to say I dont ride alot of mud, so someone else may have to square you away with that issue. My guess for both mud and dirt would be some realtors. Any more questions ask away.

Good luck.

right now your stock......................

t 5's(porting later,let motor breath)

billet impeller(more flow,wont crack like stock)

cool head 21 domes(pump gas, little compression bump,crank not trued/welded)

tors removal kit and jets...........(pipes,get rid of problem you dont need,air filter change)

adapter and filter(run with out lid,increase air flow)

v-3s or adj timing plate(either gives a little bump in hp)

that would give you a good base IMO :headbang:

right now your stock......................

t 5's(porting later,let motor breath)

billet impeller(more flow,wont crack like stock)

cool head 21 domes(pump gas, little compression bump,crank not trued/welded)

tors removal kit and jets...........(pipes,get rid of problem you dont need,air filter change)

adapter and filter(run with out lid,increase air flow)

v-3s or adj timing plate(either gives a little bump in hp)

that would give you a good base IMO :headbang:

run the 20/11/9 mudlight sp rear tires for woods they weigh in at 17 pounds and the holeshot xcr weigh in at 16.5 great mud or woods tire

yea thanbks for all the help from every 1 i plan on doing all of this after the holidays during the winter while rideing is less ill be sure to post all my pics when avalible any other tips pm me or post ill keep looking at the post

if you get serious you should try talking to one of the builders mentioned on this site....

I dont want a builder war on this thread ........................... dont ask me who??????????????

search and ye shall find if you care to do so.

they could probably put a package deal together for a good price, probably better than mailorder or the big retailers like alba or trinity just my 0.02

yea thanks for telling me that and all i got another ? for you if you wont mind or any 1 else i was talknig to my friend and he said if i advance the timing and compreshion i should get my crank welded i mean how much does that cost and like who would i take it to or send it to around here there not many machine shops that are good