01 Banshee Part out

I've parted out my 01 Banshee. Crank is twisted and spotted another quad for cheap so while it was already out I've decided to part out.

I've got FMF Pipes - they are rusty but plan to sandblast and then high temp paint.

FMF Powercore II silencers, TORS elimination kit, Carb. Piston is brand new, never ran I think 62.25mm bore. Jugs are stock with fresh bore and hone job for the Wiseco pistons.

Tranny gears and shaft, swingarm ... anything from A-Z. Only things aftermarket are Pipe, silencer, K&N, TORS kit.

No pics at the moment but will get some tomorrow. Anyone interested? Make an offer - i'll be posting it on ebay if it doesnt sell here first.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon me - its not 62.25mm bore!! I dont know what I was thinking.

The pistons are matched for the jugs, machine shop did work and all tolerances are in spec. I believe it is .030 or .040 over. I am at work now so when I get a chance to look, I'll post again what it is. I'd like to sell the jugs with the piston because it has already been machined for it. I'll let it slide for real cheap - $250 for jugs and pistons together, i'll throw in a head as well. Jugs are stock unported.

Anything from A-Z is for sale, dont hesitate to ask.

I forgot one more thing, its got a Durablue axle on it, +2.

Someone has already asked me for the axle, I dont know if he wants the +2 but if he doesnt then I'll let you guys know.

how much for pipes and silencers after paint

sorry didnt finish reading-ill give ya 180 pipes and silencers after paint....email me at jojoyork@hotmail.com

sorry didnt finish reading-ill give ya 180 pipes and silencers after paint....email me at jojoyork@hotmail.com

The silencers are still very clean and need no paint. The pipes however are horrible and badly need sandblasting and paint.

I badly need the front shaft with gears from the tranny. I had 1 gear get hot and welded itself to the shaft. PM me if you're willing to part out the tranny.

Sorry, the tranny set has already been sold.

i need a right upper a-arm, stator cover, key switch w/key, footpegs, and a taillight...

let me know what you have... i have paypal...

thanks,

yyz

I have right upper a-arm and stator cover. Foot pegs have already been claimed. I'm not sure if I still have the taillight.

Stator cover has been modified to fit a case saver/chain guard. It looks stock on outside but inside has been cut to clear the saver.

Let me know if you're still interested.

So far, all thats left is pretty much these items:

Cylinder jugs and pistons - never ran the new pistons, jug is already bored and honed for the new pistons.

Engine cases.

Complete clutch - basket, hub, plate, discs, springs

Front brakes

Swinger

Plastics

Seat

Air box

Carbs and boots

Reed cage

ETC ETC other misc odds and ends ... I want to get rid of this stuff ... I am selling it dirt cheap - IE I will take $35 for carbs, $5 for air box, $50 for plastics (front has been race cut, rear has been cut a little they are blue in color) $35 for seat, etc etc ...

Dont hesitate to make an offer!

what do you want for the thumb throttle and cable as long as there the tors elimanted cables.. let me know. Thanks Walt

They are TORS eliminated cables - how about $35 shipped? I'll include the caps too.

whats the 411 on the durablue +2

I had a brain fart, my other quad has the durablue. I thought the Banshee had it too, but no it doesnt.

I've got a lightened flywheel and the CDI stuff. I thought someone else was gonna take it but never did. The CDI box is in good shape, but the wires are a mess. Its still usable you would just have to clean it up, rewire a few things.

I'll take $45 for lightened flywheel and $20 for the whole CDI stuff.

I've got stock stator coils too - $20 for that.

These prices dont include shipping

do you still have the thumb, cables and caps? can paypal right now,, shipping to 32817

hey fantandlazy I have first dibs on that thumb with cable if you read the post above you will see I am the one who asked for it to begin with.. Just got back on to read the post today.. Yes I will take it please pm me with info... Thanks Walt :beer:

Edited by doughboy2k3