Drag ignition

cexualcensations

timing adjustment?

to advanced? does it run hot or cold?

how high do these ignitions allow youto rev? 16-17k?

it wasn't too advanced.....

everyone I've talked to with one said they were just generally more dificult to start....

I put my stock ignition on and could stand next to my 593 and kick it over with my left foot in flip flops.....LoL

I never have a problem starting the 10mill cub with the pvl. 3-4 kicks is all it usually takes

I don't know what the problem was.....it ran GREAT when it was running.....it was just a bitch to get running.....

I am considering one on my 4mm cub.....

don't know yet.....

I guess it could be a bad ground?

I don't know what the problem was.....it ran GREAT when it was running.....it was just a bitch to get running.....

I am considering one on my 4mm cub.....

don't know yet.....

I guess it could be a bad ground?

I think they are harder to start becuase of the weight of the fly wheel on the pvl. As you go up in stroke with the fly whell would turn less revolutions in 1 kick. So I would guess with the lighter rotor of the pvl it would get harder to start as you go up in stroke.

could be because the pvl does'nt have the timing curve built in like a stock ignition.

to bad youcouldnt have an external starter set up and use a DeWalt 500ft lb electric drill to start it. haha. all youd need is a shaft with a rubber coned end and something coming off the motor to start it. haha.

2,000rpms would start that motor i gaurentee. lol

maybe buy a hotter plug? Autolites possibly?