Wanted - Banshee.

Trick2stroke

2001 Banshee, Wiseco Pro-Lite Pistons, Bored .25 over,LRD Comp Exhaust, MX/Dune Port & Polish,YFZ 450 Shocks, Durablue X-33 axle,Pro Design Cool Head w/ 20 cc domes,K&N Filter,AC Front Bumper, Alba Nerf Bars,+4 timing key,Renthal Bars/Chain/Sprockets,Prodesign Kill Switch. I think that is all. FOR SALE $3200 OBO

I will throw in: two extra sets of rear tires on douglas rims (one set of tires is bald but the rims are nice). Full set of Sand Stars on ITP rims (4 trips to the dunes). YFZ 450 Front Shocks (less than 3 months on my bike, and new before I bought them), Two sets of riding boots size 11.5, riding pants and like 3-4 jerseys. I also have all the stock parts to go with it. I have it listed locally. I think that is all. Located in Kansas.

I have a 1992 banshee with a cool head and fmf gold series pipes,renthal bars,k&n,ans nerf bars...$2250.00 in kansas( call 785 418 6986)

Title says it all.

Looking for any condition, any year model Banshee. Parts bike, wrecked, not running, anything as long as it priced right to its condition.

Thanks for lookin'.

Blake.