what size haulers

love2ride06shee

keep in mind love 2 ride the haulers arent going to turn as well as your stars did... but for draging you will notice a HUGE differance in the two

thanks bashee- man for your input. i dont mind loosing in the turning area i just want to be able hook up. why have all that power if u cant hook up right :notworthy: when u weigh 150LBS u can throw the shee any derection u want. thanks alot i have made my up my mind on what i want to get from your input. 21x12x8 8paddle .125 douglas wheel. :beer: :happy:

keep in mind love 2 ride the haulers arent going to turn as well as your stars did... but for draging you will notice a HUGE differance in the two

thanks bashee- man for your input. i dont mind loosing in the turning area i just want to be able hook up. why have all that power if u cant hook up right :notworthy: when u weigh 150LBS u can throw the shee any derection u want. thanks alot i have made my up my mind on what i want to get from your input. 21x12x8 8paddle .125 douglas wheel. :beer: :happy:

glad i could assist, any more q's make some more posts!

a 10x8 wheel will be fine for overall duning. wider than that and youll start stretching the tire a bit creating a lower profile tire. wich means the rim can touch ground at times if not aired up properly.

Yeah, I used to have a set of 10x10 wheels on my 250R back in the day. They felt really firm and the damn things where always getting dinged up cause they where way out past the tires.