TORS & Parking Brake Plugs

SoCalBanshee

Whats up Fellas? I Purchased my shee with a twist throttle kit on it which eliminated the TORS on top of the carbs but I noticed that the TORS box above the left cylinder was still plugged in. Can I unplug it and ditch the black box or will it affect the way the bike runs? I also just took off the parking brake and was wondering what to do with that plug also? If I can leave them unplugged, do I just let them hang there or do I need to cap them off with something? Also where can I get one of the covers to go where the parking brake was attached to the rear brake.

Oh, one more thing. Has anybody seen the clear radiator hose. I saw a Banshee with it, and it looks trick. Is there a kit or do I just go to a local auto parts store? Thanks for your help.

Whats up Fellas? I Purchased my shee with a twist throttle kit on it which eliminated the TORS on top of the carbs but I noticed that the TORS box above the left cylinder was still plugged in. Can I unplug it and ditch the black box or will it affect the way the bike runs? I also just took off the parking brake and was wondering what to do with that plug also? If I can leave them unplugged, do I just let them hang there or do I need to cap them off with something? Also where can I get one of the covers to go where the parking brake was attached to the rear brake.

Oh, one more thing. Has anybody seen the clear radiator hose. I saw a Banshee with it, and it looks trick. Is there a kit or do I just go to a local auto parts store? Thanks for your help.

I cant help you with much but i can help you with one thing.DITCH THE BOOST BOTTLE.

There is a set of clear hoses that they sell on ebay, but they are $99. I think that they are reinforced because they dont look like regular hoses. I had one regular 3/4 inside dia. already on mine when I bought it so I put one on the other side but havent tried it out yet. There has been a lot of controversy on this forum about wheter or not to use them from a hardware store or somewhere like that. Some guys said that it worked fine and some said that they had problems so youll just have to try it and see if it works for you. Its cheap enough that you wont be out very much money. I think it was like 75 cents a foot or something like that.

Good luck. :beer:

The hardware store tubing was a terrible buy for me.

1. had a bitch of a time getting them on, had to head the ends up to get them on.

2. cant use em on the hose going from the head to the cases between the reeds, it bends and puts a crease in there.

3. get really soft when bike is hot

4. get foggy after about 3 rides

5. had them fall one fall off

I switched back to the stock ones.

I would spend the money on the expensive ones if you really want them, you pay for what you get.