4 mil cub

Hello,

I have a brand new 4 mil 421 set up that I'm going to be selling and thought I'd see if there was any interest here before thinking about ebay or offering anything elsewhere. I have an RDZ drag ported 4 mil, crank, pistons w/ rings,wrist pins and c clips with the base gasket. This is brand new the way I picked it up from Rob with the exception of where I touched a small wire wheel on my dremmel to the right side of the cylinder and smoothed a bit of the casting in about a 3/4" square. I'll sell it for $1400.

I also have a Direct Drive lock up w/ a polished cover with a blue clear cover, a billet basket, an inner and outer hub, max load bearing for the 4 mil crank, shift shaft assembly, pancake bearing, adj. timing plate, crank seals,lock washer, clutch gasket and clutch rod seal and a brand new clutch. Everything is still in the box it shipped to me in. I haven't opened anything that I received sealed. I want $750.

I also have an 01 I stripped to the frame to rebuild but now I have to sell everything. I didn't notice until I tore it apart but the swingarm has a split where the front bearing seats. I split the case and have the engine totally disassembled and ready to put back together, I just never got the chance. So, I have the stock engine minus the pistons. AC nerfs and front bumper, 18" Holeshots on Douglas blue rims, forgot the front size. I think I rode on the tires twice since new. Vforce 3 reeds. K&N filter that I replaced with the ProDesign intake and filter, FMF fattys w/ billet clamps...

I'd prefer to get rid of this outright but may have to piece out if that isn't possible. I can take pics of anything if needed.

If anyone is interested or has any questions give me a call or PM...734-717-6572

Howie

Hello,

I have a brand new 4 mil 421 set up that I'm going to be selling and thought I'd see if there was any interest here before thinking about ebay or offering anything elsewhere. I have an RDZ drag ported 4 mil, crank, pistons w/ rings,wrist pins and c clips with the base gasket. This is brand new the way I picked it up from Rob with the exception of where I touched a small wire wheel on my dremmel to the right side of the cylinder and smoothed a bit of the casting in about a 3/4" square. I'll sell it for $1400.

I also have a Direct Drive lock up w/ a polished cover with a blue clear cover, a billet basket, an inner and outer hub, max load bearing for the 4 mil crank, shift shaft assembly, pancake bearing, adj. timing plate, crank seals,lock washer, clutch gasket and clutch rod seal and a brand new clutch. Everything is still in the box it shipped to me in. I haven't opened anything that I received sealed. I want $750.

I also have an 01 I stripped to the frame to rebuild but now I have to sell everything. I didn't notice until I tore it apart but the swingarm has a split where the front bearing seats. I split the case and have the engine totally disassembled and ready to put back together, I just never got the chance. So, I have the stock engine minus the pistons. AC nerfs and front bumper, 18" Holeshots on Douglas blue rims, forgot the front size. I think I rode on the tires twice since new. Vforce 3 reeds. K&N filter that I replaced with the ProDesign intake and filter, FMF fattys w/ billet clamps...

I'd prefer to get rid of this outright but may have to piece out if that isn't possible. I can take pics of anything if needed.

If anyone is interested or has any questions give me a call or PM...734-717-6572

Howie

How much for the v-force reeds?

Accept paypal?

Fred

hey man, im in michigan too...what would you take for all of it? is the crank welded? trans cut? any chain damage to the case? please send pics of everything to rriggs@hotmail.com

I'm in the Howell/Brighton area myself. I'd sell everything I have for $3500. I paid $2800 for the quad and have spent a little over $3000 on parts so if you're interested in taking all of it at once I'd be willing to write that money off for sake of convenience. I won't have access to a camera until Monday but I'll start taking pic Monday evening. If you want pics of anything in particular just let me know.

The crank isn't welded and the trans isn't cut and there is no chain damage to the case.

Howie

Edited by Howies01

• 1 month later...