Fast George got beat? ( Miami People )

bansheerider23

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yelrotflmao: i dont live in miami , i dont care about him or what he has done...... last i seen his bike hes runnin cubs......... Who cares really ?! if you dont got the HP to run them then dont even waste your time talkin about em. His bike is fast but 99's bikes are monsters !!! :evil:

Pedro lose ?????????? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH get real :yelrotflmao:

:yelrotflmao: i dont live in miami , i dont care about him or what he has done...... last i seen his bike hes runnin cubs......... Who cares really ?! if you dont got the HP to run them then dont even waste your time talkin about em. His bike is fast but 99's bikes are monsters !!! :evil:

Pedro lose ?????????? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH get real :yelrotflmao:

Last time I saw him he was slapping every one up in rinker.The only 99 bike I have seen running is some guys named anthony.(FRIENDS BRO).That shit is a fucking monster.An all black one maybe youve seen it in 99

I have seen and ridden a large amount of 99's faster bikes..... FAAAAAASSSTTTTT.........george used to ride his cub up and down rinker. showin off..... 99 goes to drag race only. Last time i saw them race " fast " george was not so FAST . Its all good , that fukced up town doesnt have any legal places to ride anways...... Thank god im out of there.

Goin surfin in the cold weather.

peace

I have seen and ridden a large amount of 99's faster bikes..... FAAAAAASSSTTTTT.........george used to ride his cub up and down rinker. showin off..... 99 goes to drag race only. Last time i saw them race " fast " george was not so FAST . Its all good , that fukced up town doesnt have any legal places to ride anways...... Thank god im out of there.

Goin surfin in the cold weather.

peace

Your right I hate living hear in miami.Im going next year to FSU for college.A whole lot closer to Ocala. :beer: .Cant wait.Fast george would do some nasty wheelies tho.

My Banshee was one of the ones that SPANKED SLOW GEORGE. My boy, also named George, also spanked him. We ran out of the hole and rolling giving him the break, and we both still were an easy 20+ bikes in front of him when we squeezed the clutch in 5th. Slow George is exactly that SLOW. ALL that fucker does is talk. Billy should slap his dumb ass one more time......

My boys bike had filters on, full plastics, 2 1/2 gallons of fuel on the six pack rack, and STOCK CYLINDERS; While Slow Georges bike had cut fenders, and a CHEETAH CUB , and we still pulled trains on him.

535banshee, We don't run on the track. We run on the street. Normally for $$$, but this fucker (Slow George) talks alot so we had to run him for free.....

We are not that fast..... They are just SLOW........

you guys only run in miami area?

My Banshee was one of the ones that SPANKED SLOW GEORGE. My boy, also named George, also spanked him. We ran out of the hole and rolling giving him the break, and we both still were an easy 20+ bikes in front of him when we squeezed the clutch in 5th. Slow George is exactly that SLOW. ALL that fucker does is talk. Billy should slap his dumb ass one more time......

My boys bike had filters on, full plastics, 2 1/2 gallons of fuel on the six pack rack, and STOCK CYLINDERS; While Slow Georges bike had cut fenders, and a CHEETAH CUB , and we still pulled trains on him.

535banshee, We don't run on the track. We run on the street. Normally for $$$, but this fucker (Slow George) talks alot so we had to run him for free.....

We are not that fast..... They are just SLOW........

You know a guy named anthony?Black banshee?

i think the name is just that a name. i really like geogre but i dont think he needs to be telling people he is all that. this sport here in south florida is really growing and alot of people are stepping it up and some people are falling behind. this sport is like a computer" your motor might be top notch one day and old school the next". if you dont keep up with it you will find yourself falling behind. congrates on your win