2006 YFZ 450/Trade for Shee/ See Photos

maraudernkc

I had this in the For Sale Section but thought I should put it here because I would rather trade for a Shee or an R.

I have a 2006 YFZ 450 that I bought from a friend that buys wrecked quads. This bike had two Hours on it when it was wrecked. It has a brand Yamaha frame. That's what my friend does part time and he takes no short cuts in his work. Everything is first rate. These bikes are 6K new. Remember that Yamaha made a ton of updates to the 450 in 2006. In 2007 they only made like 4 changes. These bikes are dialed in now. This bike has over 3K in extra godies. The bike is a 10 on the scale. It has no issues. It comes with a Notarized Bill of Sale. I am looking for a Shee or big bore 250R that is as nice as what I have for trade. The shee and 250R must have motor mods, suspesion mods and the bling factor. Let me know if anyone has something. I live in Kansas City on the Kansas side. This Bike will sell for $5900.00 I have $5700.00 with shipping in it but look at the below auction and see what it sold for.

Ebay auction Item number: 120041284159

Below is a list of mods:

RPM Axle +4

Stock A Arms + 3

GYTR fuel screw

NCVQ Needle

Billet decopression Plus

Billet Frame plug set

JE Piston Kit 12.5 to 1

Shock outer wears

Pro grip evo grips

CV4 Radiator hose kit blue

Tempature gage

Billet custom lady brake cover

Billet skull throtle cover

Stainless braded brake lines fron and rear blue plastic coated

Stainless braided throttle cable

Trinity racing case saver

Billet gas cap

CFM oil tank 35% more oil and bling factor

Billett Parking brake block off

Velocity intake with K&N and outerware

IMS Roll design foot pegs

Custom Poli Sport plastic with detachable front fenders for dunes

TAG front bumber

Custom grab bar

Big Gun Race series Canister

Custome seat cover

Renthal Bars

Custom clamps

Lone star Billett fender brackets

The upper A Arms are polished

The folloing is powdercoated

Frame

Steering stem

Lower A Arms

Rear swing Arm

Front fender brackets

Motor mounts

Side cases

Valve covers

Hubs

I have more photos. What do you have for trade? You will not be dissapointed in this 450!

Thanks, Greg 913/302-5780

2006yfz_rightside-1.jpg

2006yfz_leftsideengine.jpg

2006yfz_front.jpg

Edited by maraudernkc

• 4 weeks later...

let me know if you still have that bike. i have an 06 shee with some work done to it willing to trade for the 450. some of the mods are lightened flywheel, advanced timing, 35mm carbs with k&N pods, cpi inframe big bore racing pipes, as well as a 440 t-rex cylinder kit. i believe it is 72mm bore. the motor came from dasa teamracers edge dan lamey built it. we dynoed it a couple of weeks ago at 86 hp. i have the dyno print out for it. it also has a dune port job done on it. if you wanted to go faster you could drag port it. any questions call me 702-374-8059 ben

• 3 weeks later...

i live in hutch kansas i have a 350cc 1996 framed 2000 engine banshee... drag port + 6 swinger dyna, accell, ohton head w 17cc domes, wiseco 65mm pistons, intakes, reeds, shearer inframe 350 pipes, OR out frame shearer same side hand builts. crankworks stock stroke billet crank, 34mm pj's, pump gas/ race gas/ alky? 75+hp ( pump gas) bike.. would trade + little cash.. you could strip it and make it any color you want full brakes, lights no tabs cut off, stock frame and front end. really strong motor,.

2000 yamaha banshee it has wiseco piston, head is shaved, sleeves are bored, carbon fiber reeves. the whole top end is brand new. bottom end is fine. the bike is blue in color, racing cut plastics, the rear plastics have stress marks, i bought the bike like that. it has toomey t'5s on it, they sound beautiful. white bros boost bottle. right now its in the process of gettinh black plastics so i only have old pics but will send them to you now.