yamaha 2-stroke rumor

tmac20031

There was a thread here in the last couple weeks talking about the changes to the 'Shee since it's birth in 1987. Nobody could come up with much differences in about 20 years of product.

Considering Yamaha put about 2 hours of R&D into the Banshee since 1987, I doubt they are going to put any more into it now.

Well, why change something that has allways been good, I mean, if it aint broke dont fix it. When the Banshee came out there was one goal in mind, BAHA. And in case you dont know, which would be a shame, they dominated. The Banshee was built for speed and that has always been its concept. With the emergance of the raptor its sort of shifted to a beauty contest as well as convenience and thats why they have modified the raptor so much and if you realize, they only changed the motor(660 to 700) to make it sound better when you say it because its really no where near 700 cc's. I think with the new concept of looks and power its only a matter of time before yamaha comes out with something completely new.