dmc vs toomey vs paul turner

mod quad 2

hey i have toomey t5's on my banshee there will be a 4mm stroker +5 rods and 60 over pistons my motors been port and polished timing advanced it has reed a pro design filter adapter k&n filter with filter bag modded air box lid and heavier clutch spins all i can think of at the moment for motor i thought about tryin paul turner mids or dmcs. with dmc whats better dual or single silencer one or should i stick with my toomeys which i love...i ride trails and open trails pits and maybe some mx just about everthing what do ya's think plus i love the over rev of toomeys

hey i have toomey t5's on my banshee there will be a 4mm stroker +5 rods and 60 over pistons my motors been port and polished timing advanced it has reed a pro design filter adapter k&n filter with filter bag modded air box lid and heavier clutch spins all i can think of at the moment for motor i thought about tryin paul turner mids or dmcs. with dmc whats better dual or single silencer one or should i stick with my toomeys which i love...i ride trails and open trails pits and maybe some mx just about everthing what do ya's think plus i love the over rev of toomeys

If it was me I would stick with the toomeys if your happy with them. The turner mids wont have the top end that you like with the toomey's.. I can't say anything about the DMC's since I've never owned a set.

I have the DMC 916 exhaust with the one silencer. Hardest hitting midrange pipe I have ever felt on a Banshee. The exhaust sounds like a street bike. Very unique. I have rode bikes with Toomey's and Pro-Circuits and they feel dull to me. Good top end I guess but then again they didn't have enough mods to really be effective. And besides overrevving's just gonna slow you down.

I have the DMC 916 exhaust with the one silencer. Hardest hitting midrange pipe I have ever felt on a Banshee. The exhaust sounds like a street bike. Very unique. I have rode bikes with Toomey's and Pro-Circuits and they feel dull to me. Good top end I guess but then again they didn't have enough mods to really be effective. And besides overrevving's just gonna slow you down.

I have the same exhuast with a 35mm single carb. The two together are great more low, a lot more mid, and more top.

Not to hijack or anything, but i've been wondering the same thing about the PT mids and DMC's. I'm not hardly ready to buy pipes, but trying to plan ahead. More or less my bike will be stock other than the usual(pipes and reeds). So I was just wondering which would be best for the most low-end. Dont plan on doing any motor work really.

Not to hijack or anything, but i've been wondering the same thing about the PT mids and DMC's. I'm not hardly ready to buy pipes, but trying to plan ahead. More or less my bike will be stock other than the usual(pipes and reeds). So I was just wondering which would be best for the most low-end. Dont plan on doing any motor work really.

PT mids are the best pipes in my opinion for bottom and mid.. Great pipe for Trails and MX.

And you dont burn your legs.

Edited by fouledout2