beware! ebay #200043381813 ,2004 banshee

rriggs

asked the seller questions about the banshee, they replied with not knowing much..i agreed to buy the bike but wanted to inspect it first to make sure it wasnt beat to hell and so forth...they replied with a " trust me".. i replied with a "i do not buy anything unless i inpect it first" they replied with a "have a nice day"

e bays seller name is bobkehrohio and e mail is grapestfon@excite.com

seems fishy...dirty bastards!!!!

just putting the word out!

no shit....has to be something up with it for only $2,700. especially with everything done to it....he said he would take a check or money order too instead of paypal...im half tempted to buy it ,after i check with e bay though..they even sent me more pics of it too.... :confused: :shrug:

Rod....you send them a check or money order without going to them in person I will personally roost you next time I see you....:)

Go look at this quad, it's a fake auction. A Lonestar frame and 10mil cub motor? If NOTHING else came on the bike, it'd be 4 ot 5Gs right there....

It's a sham, fake auction. Tell them to give you an address...to meet them at.

I will go there this weekend and peel off 2700 in cash if this is legit.....and I won't be the first in line, I can tell you that!!!

Of course they'll take a check or money order....they'll take anything you got...cause you ain't getting anything for it. I"m going to ask them now if I can come and look at it and will have 2700 cash in hand, I gaurentee they want me to pay before I even leave my doorstep....

Here's my email AND ebay message to them:

I have 2700 cash in hand and will meet you immediately any time. I will drive to you right away, coming from metro-Detroit MI. What phone number can I call you at?

Dave

hey dave, whats your e mail addy? i'll send you some pics of it...im gonna buy it..take a nice stroll to ohio on sunday with a cashiers check unsigned, if you know what i mean..

no no no no.....i didnt send em any money...i told them i would pay for it on pick up..lmao

you roosted me enough last weekend..that shit hurts!! LMAO

more than likely its a scam...but they wont get any money outta me until i pick it up :biggrin:

LMAO!! they just changed the story..they want me to send the money first then ship the bike...AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA....dirty fuckers!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Just PM'd you my email addy.... Bad idea to post email addresses on a public forum, you're inviting spammers of all kinds if you do.

I figured that was the deal...I gaurentee you it's a scam...or I'd go for the ride with you with my little friend and 10 of his friends in the clip....

the persons first name is elisabeth....they wouldnt give me a street address or a phone number, but sure wanted my money....e bay has been investigating them for fraud for some time now...dont buy anything from these people! they want you to send paypal, then either wait or pick up the stuff they sell...i knew it was too good to be true...LMAO

Here's my text of conversation via email with them, you be the judge...WTF does "I have BIG feedback on ebay" mean? Oh, you have a very good feedback rating, ok....yeah, say that then.

Scumbags...

I have cash in hand, will pay 3000 in cash or certified check to pickup the banshee you have listed on ebay, item # 200043381813

I will drive from Detroit MI any day you choose to pick this up, any day/time you choose.

Why don't you give me a phone number to call you on?

Dave

Hello,

You had writed in my eBay Account 2700 but now 3000 so I will go for it for $3,000.00 and the deal is done.

I will notify eBay right now regarding our transaction and theY will contact you soon.

Thank you!

I will pay in person in cash, or no deal.

I will not go through Ebay....

Your call.

Dave

Hello,

I'm sorry but you can see that I have a big feedback and all the transaction I'm doing it throught eBay only,

I'm sorry.

Thank you!

What is the VIN on this quad?