stripping bike

I am stripping down my bike right now getting it ready for whatever cheetah kit I decide to go for. I am going to sell basically all my stock stuff. I have unplugged my head lights and have taken them off but I still have a conglomerate of wires running over my carbs. What do I need and what can go? Also is their enough length to reroute the wires so they or out of the way.

I am stripping down my bike right now getting it ready for whatever cheetah kit I decide to go for. I am going to sell basically all my stock stuff. I have unplugged my head lights and have taken them off but I still have a conglomerate of wires running over my carbs. What do I need and what can go? Also is their enough length to reroute the wires so they or out of the way.

some of the wiring is for the tors, which can be removed, some is for the headlight/kill switch, the key switch, the coil, and I think that's it for the wiring that goes up front. you can always lengthen the wire and route them somewhere else. personally, I just zip tie everything up out of the way as much as possible.