LS spring trip

was a blast racing and riding saturday. i think i rode other peoples bikes more than mine.. shawns orange black banshee was a blst. that duneable is s w e e et! the cub nuked a crank ( i think) mid saturday.. but i think it ran ok for a pump gas non override dune/ drag banshee.. it just figures the vids of the big bike were after i was having issues with it. found out the first time the chain broke it ripped a hole in the powerjet supply line and the left cylinder was leaning out a little bit then the second time it broke i actually got a decent start and it ripped the line right out of the bottom of the carb when the chains start ripping links like that i need to get a new chain.. so i just parked it.. alrady had about 4 masters in it!

i had a great time camping with ancient and the funny talker crew.. ( hehe..) thanks to every one who let me ride their bikes !! i am absolutely HORRIBLE with names so you know who you are. all i can rember is dana and bubba. and ancient.. met a lot of great people and was blessed to drool over a few imaculate 250r's.. and i LOVED rididng / racing bubba's 250r. they warned me it would wheelie... yea so what? i am used to that!! i rode:

bubba's caddy 4 mill. just point and shoot bike pretty much rides itself!

shawn's? ( i know him as hardworkingman) banshee w the duneable override.

wesw's blue banshee ( you need to figure out what the hell is wrong with it!!)

white red alky 450's that bike was fun to ride. never rode an alky 450 kinda neato.

green framed 4 mill banshee that bike was a LOT of funn rode nice and just stood up and bounced it through the lil whoops.

ancients silver 421 cub made me really wish i had an override in mine.. oh yea and it likes to wheelie..

bubba's rider 250r was it a 310? loved that i really miss my 250r. thinking really hard about buying/ building another one... had a blast racing the guy on the 500 lt..

just overall had a great time and a nice weekend.. friday absolutely sucked!! but i got an hour of racing in atleast.

the dead end racing guys were a blast to race, meet and BS with hope you guy's foot are ok after poping them all those times.. maybe next time we meet up i might have an override in my cub and we can have some fun!!

on the way out the blue bike died right infront of some cowboys camp site and i just left it out there and ended up eating lunch with these guys was a great time meeting them also ( plus they made some killer braughts!)

when we going back??

the h-bomb crew will be there for sand jam? doing the back flip!! june 8 or 9th?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rumor has it

head on collision!!!

dangerous thing to happen to 2 people.

on what happened to jet bike

cam my bike was rich in the mid lowered needle it came to life just then ol mr knock came around and well its not the prettiest thing.

I had a blast for my first time at LS I wish I didn't smash my bike though I was going to get it back going again but LSPS wanted way to much cash for what I needed would of cost me about $750 so I decided to suck it up and leave. bigboy,bigblue,acient1,it was great to meet you guys and a big shout out to trueraiderfan that dude is one of a kind, I had a awsome time all thanks to him. It was like haveing a tour guide man he knew were it all was at, and wasn't scared of nothing. His bike runs like a mother to thanks for letting me take it for a spin in the big dunes bro. !SO WHATS THE DATES FOR NEXT YEAR! LAST WEEKEND IN MARCH (SHOULD JUST MAKE IT AN ANNUAL RIDE)?

Thanks bro. it was a blast riding with you too and thanks for the props. Too bad it was gunna cost you too much to fix that sux man. But im glad you had a good time while you were there.

I was in the "head on" everyone is talking about bent my rim (no biggy) my frame (not sure how bad) and bent my right front shock (just means I can get better ones) all that really matters to me is that niether of us got hurt. scared the holy shit out of me though

HOW ARE YOUR A ARMS? :blink:

haven't pulled everything apart yet but I think the shock was bent by compression not impact I know they are prone for that plus there is no impact mark on the shock the a-arm appears to be ok from what I can see. I kinda popped up and over his right front side it just flipped my bike over and landed on the sixpack rack thats what bent the frame as far as I can tell I will probably have the time this weekend to look at the bike real good :shrug:

Edited by jet mech

haven't pulled everything apart yet but I think the shock was bent by compression not impact I know they are prone for that plus there is no impact mark on the shock the a-arm appears to be ok from what I can see. I kinda popped up and over his right front side it just flipped my bike over and landed on the sixpack rack thats what bent the frame as far as I can tell I will probably have the time this weekend to look at the bike real good :shrug:

I have a spare set of front shocks I'll let you have if you want them. Came off a 99, in good working order from what I can tell. They're yellow but if you run shock covers you'll never know!

You can have them for free, just let me know. I might have a spare set of a arms too, let me know what the damage report is and I'll see what I can do to get you back on your feet for as little money as possible.

Sorry to hear about the crash, it was really nice getting to meet you out there!!!

Ancient1, I know you got your bike back up and running, but if you need another dog bone let me know...I have a spare one of those too :beer:

I can't believe I missed everybody. Got there late Friday in the middle of the monsoon. Didn't see anyone around where bigboy was suppose to be camped and didn't know where else to look. I figured that's where everybody was going to meet up. We didn't hang out around the drag strip much, but what we did was the one right by the gate. Those pics look like they were from the one further west. I didn't notice any tape on any flags either. I did see bansheefreak's bike out by the dragstrip once, those orange beadlocks definately stand out.

Edited by dave95.1