LS spring trip

Nice meeting you too wes! I got to meet Wes, bansheefreak, Jet mech, Jeff from fast all kewl dudes. Oh ya and Bigboy banshee (althought he didnt stay long, couldnt hang in the rain HEHE JK MAN!) Also hung out with the deadend racing crew quite a bit as well deadendracer1 is a cool cat as well. Wes you and banshee freak are gunn have to come down and ride the river bottom with me sometime just give me a holler.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AnCieNt1 and everyone else im working up pics and vids and full right up give me a bit and what not.

was a blast meeting ronnie, cam and even raiderfan lol, just giving you shit. jeff, duner 440 and who ever else.

but not RNBRAD, please that guy is wacko. lol

anyways give me some time and ill have stuff.

you both were wackos.. i got proof....

hqride3-7v-1.jpg

well how was it?? Who had the fastest bike down there???

I think after camatv bike broke chain the guy in lead on the drag strip was one of the deadendracing crue, herd his bike was built with the help of M*Matv out of nowata oklahoma(andy meek) somebody correct me if i am wrong

i had a blast this weekend even though deadendracer1 was outrunning me in 600 feet(LOL). i would also like to say thanks to M&M ATV for getting me all the parts i needed to make the trip if it wasnt for andy i would of had to stay home and hear about things here. The guy from deadendracing was bob foust from coffeyvile on the 4mill chetta kicking but on the drags. All the numbers for his bike to be built came from M&M ATV (Andy Meek) and he didnt even have to use nos all weekend. i am getting ready for next ride so lets get another date going where evryone can make it again.

Yea was a good time, was great to meet up with other hq'ers. Was awesome to ride Jeff's raptor and also for Wes putting me up and treating me like a king and Shawn for letting me try out his rides. I was totally impressed with his new motor, ran very well. I'll have some pics up soon. Had to get some stuff done around the house since I was gone and preparing for the ride.

I think after camatv bike broke chain the guy in lead on the drag strip was one of the deadendracing crue, herd his bike was built with the help of M*Matv out of nowata oklahoma(andy meek) somebody correct me if i am wrong

Yea bobs bike ran real hard all weekend, glad to see it finally run like it should lol

i had a blast this weekend even though deadendracer1 was outrunning me in 600 feet(LOL). i would also like to say thanks to M&M ATV for getting me all the parts i needed to make the trip if it wasnt for andy i would of had to stay home and hear about things here. The guy from deadendracing was bob foust from coffeyvile on the 4mill chetta kicking but on the drags. All the numbers for his bike to be built came from M&M ATV (Andy Meek) and he didnt even have to use nos all weekend. i am getting ready for next ride so lets get another date going where evryone can make it again.

No prob man ill check on the ole blaster head this week.

Had a great time lots of good ole racing, had a few problems but we got everything worked out. The black bike ran awesome (inconsistant as hell but awesome) then got an air leak or something sat afternoon and started lean sticking a little so i put er in the truck. DAMNIT i was going to sqeeze it till it blew sat too lmao.

Well, the rain was harsh for the first day/night. About 4" of that crap fell and ruined Bigboys weekend. :confused: Was really looking forward to meeting up with him again and racing/riding with his bunch but maybe next time as they had to leave early. Did get to meet some new faces: Trueraiderfan, Jesse04, bansheefreak, Rnbrad (the 4stroke valve floater, LOL), and lots of others ive met before. Got along great with everyone! You couldnt of bought a nicer day on Sat.. Around 68 degrees and sunny w/light breeze. Some good racing too for sure. Really enjoyed watching Terry, Gary, and Brent (orange drag bike) running their F.A.S.T. 350 stock cylinder bikes and giveing them CUBS fits. I think the ol Tractor (Raptor) shocked more than a few people this weekend since i couldnt get the big bike up and going. :woot: Camatv's bike as always was a runner and in the front most of the time. Bob Foust's 4mm Cub was also consistently fast! Wish more HQers would of showed up and enjoyed the fun with us. Someone needs to stop by and drink a beer with Wesw and show that boy some luv as it sounds like nobody wanted to party with him. :shrug: Wes, did you get your motor torn down yet and figure out what happened? Great weekend overall! Jesse04, that was your first time (FNG) to the dunes what did you think?

I had an awesome time on Saturday. I got up at 1:40 a.m. and headed to the dunes at 3:00 a.m. It rained up untill about 5 miles east of Waynoka and then the sun came out. That is when I knew it was going to be a good day. Called Jeff to see if he was up yet and let him know that we were in town. I met and saw a few members while I was there: FASTOYS, bansheestang, trueraiderfan, camatv, wesw, bansheefreak, AnCieNt1, and Goenslow. If I missed anyone I am sorry. I wish bigboybanshee would have held out one more day so I could meet him and see his bike but I understand. I will post some pics and vids here in a little bit.

Wish more HQers would of showed up and enjoyed the fun with us. Someone needs to stop by and drink a beer with Wesw and show that boy some luv as it sounds like nobody wanted to party with him.

you didnt either. had more food than we knew what to do with, steaks, burgers, snacks.

I had a blast for my first time at LS I wish I didn't smash my bike though I was going to get it back going again but LSPS wanted way to much cash for what I needed would of cost me about $750 so I decided to suck it up and leave. bigboy,bigblue,acient1,it was great to meet you guys and a big shout out to trueraiderfan that dude is one of a kind, I had a awsome time all thanks to him. It was like haveing a tour guide man he knew were it all was at, and wasn't scared of nothing. His bike runs like a mother to thanks for letting me take it for a spin in the big dunes bro. !SO WHATS THE DATES FOR NEXT YEAR! LAST WEEKEND IN MARCH (SHOULD JUST MAKE IT AN ANNUAL RIDE)?

I really enjoyed getting to meet those of you that I did, ancient1, wesw, RNBRAD, bansheefreak, trueraiderfan, the Hartsell racing crew, jet mech, and a few others...that alone made the trip worthwhile to me. It really sucked that I ended up heading out early, but mother nature decided to lay the wrath down on my campsite, destroyed my tent, flooded Randy's tent along with Derek's brother's tent (his was a swamp inside), and the campsite was like bubble gum...then the rangers told us it was supposed to rain throughout the night, and we said fuck it and headed back to Big Blue's house and crashed for the night, came home the next day. I would have come down and tried to weasle my way in someone else's camp, but since it wasn't just me, I had a few others with me, I didn't want to impose too bad, lol. Next time I come I'm bringing an enclosed trailer, and am planning my trip in the fall...spring time just hasn't been good to me the past two times I went out there.

I did manage to get my bike running pretty good until the clutch completely went out of adjustment (pancake bearing issues), but I'm going outside to fix that and hopefully take it for a run or two today. I had a bog on take off that I'm going to try and get resolved, but once it got going she was a running son of a bitch!

Jet mech, what happened to your bike? :ohmy: