LS spring trip

well its getting close to crunch time.. i went back few pages and this is the last list of hqers ... thought i would get the list back up for ppl to add there name and/or those who might be going now can take there's off.. hope there is more coming.. also where is everyone going to meet for a photo op??? what time ?what day? where? so we can get everyone in a group pic.. sat noon by south entrance or drags?

That's about the norm, Saturday at noon by the south entrance sounds great to me. There are more people coming, they all haven't added their name to the list...

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i would like to be included..thats not a huge weekend is it??

hey thanks big boy i posted that then decided to go back and look hahah.lazy!! this typically could be a big weekend, lots of different states have spring break at different times.. ls is a busy place during spring breaks man its getin huge,,, jims sand toys sells 110 15 gallon drums or 55 and alky... i would not buy it from little sahara power sports .... they put it in a huge tank like regular fuel which is vented and any time gas is vented and not sealed it will lose its octane..big jim from jims sand toys says if any 110 is left in a vented container for more then a couple days its like runnin 90 octane.no point...just a heads up

True dat.

SHannon you goin?

thinkin about it...if not im gonna hold off till rattlesnake for sure... prob wont have the banshee if i do go just the trail bikes.. waiting on powder .shaws and seat then ill be ready to reasemble! u gonna be able to get out the shop for more then 8 hrs??

LOL, Prolly not gonna try and fly down for the day though! zip-zooooom-zzzzzzzzz -_-