LS spring trip

well whats the news on the bike travis? is it running?

Yessssir!!! Found the ground wire for the CDI wasn't hooked up :shoothead: Fired right up after that. Now it's time to get all the little things done, but it will be making the trip as long as I don't blow it up before then :biggrin:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote whats a keystone raptor ....quote quote.... guess i am just stupid that way? quote..... i just really hope i can have the 350 and the 535 done i time quote.....quote..... need to see why the cylinder keeps shaking off the cases on the big bike and quote...... finish the full rebuild of the 350. hope all th epowder will be done by the weekend... quote/....... quote.... quote.... i have a 400ex for PULLING the drag bikes back to camp.. it works great.. even smokes like a real bike.. ......quote.... .....

( figured you guys couldnt read unless there were quotes all over the place,,, hehe)

quote whats a keystone raptor ....quote quote.... guess i am just stupid that way? quote..... i just really hope i can have the 350 and the 535 done i time quote.....quote..... need to see why the cylinder keeps shaking off the cases on the big bike and quote...... finish the full rebuild of the 350. hope all th epowder will be done by the weekend... quote/....... quote.... quote.... i have a 400ex for PULLING the drag bikes back to camp.. it works great.. even smokes like a real bike.. ......quote.... .....

( figured you guys couldnt read unless there were quotes all over the place,,, hehe)

How do you like them apples? :tongue:

so is it this weekend or next?what dates?
next weekend

end of the month

I just hope i can get 2 things done while i am there 1 get these damn alky carbs dialed in without burning up my new motor and 2 keep the front end on the ground with this short ass swingarm..oh and i almost forgot if 1&2 work out for me that 3 i put a whooping on BigboyBanshee..lol I just Had to say that Travis :whistling:

Edited by AnCieNt1

next weekend

end of the month

I just hope i can get 2 things done while i am there 1 get these damn alky carbs dialed in without burning up my new motor and 2 keep the front end on the ground with this short ass swingarm..oh and i almost forgot if 1&2 work out for me that 3 i put a whooping on BigboyBanshee..lol I just Had to say that Travis :whistling:

Come get some :evil: I'm still heat cycling mine, lol...I haven't even had the chance to run it up the street and check how the jetting is; but she puuuurrrrs :biggrin: I'm about to post some pics in my post if you want to see it in the light, haha

Come get some :evil: I'm still heat cycling mine, lol...I haven't even had the chance to run it up the street and check how the jetting is; but she puuuurrrrs :biggrin: I'm about to post some pics in my post if you want to see it in the light, haha
cool post em up.... :biggrin: i have this really bad feeling that mine is gonna be impossible to ride/race with this swinger..but even if it is i need to get some time in on it getting used to the override

Roughly 6 weeks to go! Who else is making it?

bansheefreak

bigboybanshee - 2 local friends coming

badassbanshee479

bigcrewduramax

mybigred4x4

trex banshee

well its getting close to crunch time.. i went back few pages and this is the last list of hqers ... thought i would get the list back up for ppl to add there name and/or those who might be going now can take there's off.. hope there is more coming.. also where is everyone going to meet for a photo op??? what time ?what day? where? so we can get everyone in a group pic.. sat noon by south entrance or drags?