LS spring trip

just got hte friday off. will definetely bee there witht he 3 banshee's hope to have the 350 done its going to be close. who can i camp with i have an stro and a big trailer for the bikes.. the lights still going to be out?

The Dead End Racing Crew will be there along with alot of friends and family members. We are still taking our drag lights and as long as we get some cooperation we will take them out and play a little. But they are very expensive and if people get stupid we will put them up and continue our weekend of fun.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U gunna have your shit ready by then travis?

ETA for ignition is Sunday :biggrin:

I will take a lg short sleeve and I am now going to be there on thurs afternoon

I'll get right on it. Do you want me to just bring it with me on the trip or mail it to you. Whatever you prefer is fine, no extra charge to ship it :beer:

I'll get right on it. Do you want me to just bring it with me on the trip or mail it to you. Whatever you prefer is fine, no extra charge to ship it :beer:

just bring it with, i'll hook up with you on thursday i'll swing by your camp site first thing anyway cause i have no idea where the hell anything is except the campgrounds, and you could probably bring a few extras i am sure you'll get rid of them quik, my brother is coming from nashville tn to ride

sweet man I bet it has been stressfull ass hell huh? anyway bring me an XL short sleeve as well I will just get it from you while I am there bro and I will be there thursday :biggrin:

sweet man I bet it has been stressfull ass hell huh? anyway bring me an XL short sleeve as well I will just get it from you while I am there bro and I will be there thursday :biggrin:

It's been unbelieveably stressful, much more than the last build. I'll be so relieved once I'm able to fire it up and at least get it running!! If all goes well, I'll be doing the final stages of break in on the dunes that Thursday

I'll have that shirt ready for ya!! :beer:

It's been unbelieveably stressful, much more than the last build. I'll be so relieved once I'm able to fire it up and at least get it running!! If all goes well, I'll be doing the final stages of break in on the dunes that Thursday

I'll have that shirt ready for ya!! :beer:

Travis...

Are you "waiting" on ignition parts? I've got a Nology w/ hotwires and a dyna with 95-96 harness on it.

If it doesn't come through, let me know....I'll borrow you whatever you need bro. I could throw you my stator and timing plate too so you don't have to cut wires/harnesses.

(I've got a drag harness, though...no lights.)

Let me know!

Travis...

Are you "waiting" on ignition parts? I've got a Nology w/ hotwires and a dyna with 95-96 harness on it.

If it doesn't come through, let me know....I'll borrow you whatever you need bro. I could throw you my stator and timing plate too so you don't have to cut wires/harnesses.

(I've got a drag harness, though...no lights.)

Let me know!

LOL, thanks but I meant it as ignite, as in starting it up. I plan to ignite the engine on Sunday! :biggrin: My cylinders will be home tomorrow, and I have everything else I need to build the engine. I'm going over to my friend's house who's gonna help me get it together. This is my first time building a cub and installing an override, so I felt much more comfortable having an "expert" that's done it several times before give me a hand. Should be built Saturday, put in the frame Sunday (unless I finish really early Saturday) and hopefully fire it up before the weekend is over

I really appreciate the offer to help, you're a great friend to have :thanks:

LOL, thanks but I meant it as ignite, as in starting it up. I plan to ignite the engine on Sunday! :biggrin: My cylinders will be home tomorrow, and I have everything else I need to build the engine. I'm going over to my friend's house who's gonna help me get it together. This is my first time building a cub and installing an override, so I felt much more comfortable having an "expert" that's done it several times before give me a hand. Should be built Saturday, put in the frame Sunday (unless I finish really early Saturday) and hopefully fire it up before the weekend is over

I really appreciate the offer to help, you're a great friend to have :thanks:

Fine Travis...if my ignition isn't good enough for you just say so....LOL

:yelrotflmao:

I'm still on my pipe search. Other than that...same boat as you. Got everything I need.

I should have a pretty good idea what bolts I'll have left over this weekend...as well. Haven't forgotten about that, either.

First trip for me this year looks to be third weekend in April to our dunes.

Wish I could find a track open for some test and tune before then...

I really wish I could meet up with you boys and girls for that trip. I've got to meet Jeff in person to hand him his "Good for one FBT coupon..."....LOL!!

Fine Travis...if my ignition isn't good enough for you just say so....LOL

:yelrotflmao:

I'm still on my pipe search. Other than that...same boat as you. Got everything I need.

I should have a pretty good idea what bolts I'll have left over this weekend...as well. Haven't forgotten about that, either.

First trip for me this year looks to be third weekend in April to our dunes.

Wish I could find a track open for some test and tune before then...

I really wish I could meet up with you boys and girls for that trip. I've got to meet Jeff in person to hand him his "Good for one FBT coupon..."....LOL!!

I definitely appreciate the bolts, I'll be needing a few for the drag bike...I had to use a few stock bolts for the time being, my main focus is getting it running and functioning now, I'll worry about the glamour stuff when I get back from LS.

It's a shame you can't make the LS trip but I totally understand. I almost wish I planned this trip for a few weeks later so I and others wouldn't have to rush at the last minute...but oh well, it's all part of the game!!!

We'll have another trip, by then you'll definitely have your bike running and maybe things will work out better for you making it down. I plan to do some travelling this year, so maybe I'll head up north and we can spend an afternoon at the track :beer:

I definitely appreciate the bolts, I'll be needing a few for the drag bike...I had to use a few stock bolts for the time being, my main focus is getting it running and functioning now, I'll worry about the glamour stuff when I get back from LS.

It's a shame you can't make the LS trip but I totally understand. I almost wish I planned this trip for a few weeks later so I and others wouldn't have to rush at the last minute...but oh well, it's all part of the game!!!

We'll have another trip, by then you'll definitely have your bike running and maybe things will work out better for you making it down. I plan to do some travelling this year, so maybe I'll head up north and we can spend an afternoon at the track :beer:

badassbanshee and I really want to go, but he's working on his bike last minute too. I'd say later in the year we can both make it down there with a crew to go....just bad timing this year!