Why isnt there a new chassis and suspension for tha 'shee?

:notworthy: Why havent yamaha given the banshee a new chassis and suspension???

I mean they have a fantastic motor and its being let down by its chassis!!(comparing to how the 4 strokes handle) I really want to buy a new banshee but something is telling me to get a 4stroke and thats the handling situation!! :sick: !! :banghead:

Dont get me wrong i think the 'shee is the ultimate quad!! :beer: and ive been its biggest fan, and have been in so many fights with people who bring her down!!! and i know the banshee is for me and i want to prove all the 4 strokes wrong!!I just feel its a losing battle and the 4 strokes are just taking over it just sucks :down:

it just costs so much to put diferent suspension and A arms on to get her riding remotly the same as the 4's!!!

Anybody help???? any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!! :thanks:

no need to change something that sold so well.. with swingarm, a arms and some shocks u can get it to handle just fine. if ur doubting it just buy a 4 stroke.

NAH im staying with the 'shee YEA i know but here in south africa parts are so expensive!!! i really do suffer!!! gona show all my mates what they missing out on :evil: !!! Thanx man!! :beer:

Two totally different quads that do their own thing quite well.

I wouldn't take a Ferrari to a mud bog any more than I'd take a beat up 4X4 mud truck to a wedding reception...(Sorry...I live in the north...ha ha...)

The shee is the best drag/dune bike made, and the 450 (any of them) are great for tracks and trails.

You can spend a lot of time and money trying to get one to do the others job..but, in the end.....they are what they are....

Two totally different quads that do their own thing quite well.

I wouldn't take a Ferrari to a mud bog any more than I'd take a beat up 4X4 mud truck to a wedding reception...(Sorry...I live in the north...ha ha...)

The shee is the best drag/dune bike made, and the 450 (any of them) are great for tracks and trails.

You can spend a lot of time and money trying to get one to do the others job..but, in the end.....they are what they are....

Yea thing is i wanna race!! But i wana do it with the 'shee!!and against the 4 strokes! :banghead: !Where i stay weve got tracks, long trails!! And places to do some jumps!!! I dont know what will be the best!!! The shee for me looks feels and rides more aggresive than the 4's!!i jus hate watching a race or something and its all jus swamped by 4 strokes!!! I think we should build a YFZ 350!! bANSHEE MOTOR IN A YFZ CHASSIS then itll kick ass :notworthy: !! Has anybody done that before?????!! :thanks:

i know this conversation has come up way to often!!and im sorry im bringing it up again!! :down:

Handling is the key....as you're well aware. You can spend a lot of money on suspension, a Arms, axle, tires, etc....

By the time you're done, you've wasted money on a shee to ride tracks against four strokes.

Given that same money put in a 459, it'll still run by the shee on a track...unless it's nothing but long, long straights....

Is your question why the stock '06 'Shee doesn't have a new chassis and suspension?

I'd say it's because the majority of Banshee owners modify them shortly after purchasing them. Take a look around here and look at the aftermarket parts available.

For about the last decade Yamaha has just been a raw materials supplier to the aftermarket.