november 3,4 and 5th

5150banshee

we will be in glamis the thrid thru fith of november if any one will be let me know.

:down::down: NO 5150, THIS IS THE WEEKEND TO BE N GLAMIS THE ONLY REASON WHY I'm cutting you slack is that it's ur son birthday this weekend. A we will be in vegas that weekend for sema remeber or u just saying that ur not going.

Absolutely 3rd to 13th. We have a crew and will be camping at Roadrunner. Stop by and we will be taking good long rips day and night! I will be in a Fun mover from Cruise america with a blue and white shee on a 250R Lonestar frame also a 2006 red 450R. Thyere will be a few other banshees as well.

See Ya,

Doc

On my banshee gas tank is says DOCBONES you can not miss it.

Edited by docbones

Absolutely 3rd to 13th. We have a crew and will be camping at Roadrunner. Stop by and we will be taking good long rips day and night! I will be in a Fun mover from Cruise america with a blue and white shee on a 250R Lonestar frame also a 2006 red 450R. Thyere will be a few other banshees as well.

See Ya,

Doc

On my banshee gas tank is says DOCBONES you can not miss it.

Is that a drag shee on the 250R lonestar frame?