Two Sets of FMF Fatties and DG front bumper

Heb

Two sets of FMF Fatty Gold series pipes and Powercore 2 silencers. One set chrome one set black.

-Chrome pipes in good shape, no dents, typical blueing. Some black burn marks on one expansion chamber from what looks like nylon riding pants, some scuff marks on the other pipe from someone removing burn marks with scotch-brite? Overall good shape with very little pitting or surface rust. Silencers have been polished and have been repacked with 4-5 days of riding on them. $200 shipped

-Black pipes and intermediate tubes were sandblasted and "ceramic coated" flat black last summer. Looks just like rattle can hi temp paint. Some scratches and one undersprayed area. Could use a new coat of paint. One shallow dent near head on one side, about 2 inches by one inch, not visible when mounted, doesn't seem to affect performance. Silencers look like they have been wire wheeled at one point, would probably need to be wet sanded to get good polish back. $125 shipped

-DG front bumper- SOLD

Bumper

Edited by Heb

Black set is sold as of now pending payment.

Chrome set is still available. Here are some more pictures I took trying to highlight imperfections. Only digital camera I have is a cheesy camera phone so it's hard to get a clear shot.

Typical blueing, still look great mounted.

$200 OBO shipped.

Why is this the second time someone with one post has told me to "consider them sold" and then not followed up by paying me? :down: If I didn't know better I'd think something funny was going on. Anyway both sets of pipes are for sale just trying to sell good pipes for a good price.