what do you think of eBay a-arms?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running YFZ450 shocks with my ASR's and they work great. For the money, I don't think there's a better setup. And I didn't have to grind anything at all to make them fit or allign properly. the fully adjustable ones are the way to go.

And i abuse mine about the same as he said above. 90% of the time I ride MX and haven't bent or broken anything. I've cased many a jump and have no problems. I'd be more worried about the weak ass Banshee frame crackign than my a-arms.

How much did you pay for the whole set up, shocks and a-arms?? I am not into MX but i defenitly want to upgrade that suspension to a respectable level. What is the point of having all that power and not getting right to the ground? And man trails are bumpy like crazy here, they use a old railroad track, without the rails, for the main trails. It's like riding on a infinite small whoops sand section.

I spend around $350 for the arms and $150 for the shocks. The arms come with everything you need to install them except grease.

My next upgrade will definetely be aftermarket shocks front and rear. But this is a huge improvement over stock, and for the money, it can't be beat. I didn't have $800+ at the time for shocks alone, and I have zero regrets on what I did. I've been using this for probably 8-9 months almost every weekend and have had zero issues.

What kind of guarantee to the cheap a arms have? I know quicksand is 100%, you hit a tree he will replace it.

From what I hear, Gary will do that no questions asked, whether it's the a arm's fault or not. If I build another banshee for "normal" riding, I'll definitely be going with quicksand arms :beer: