Ohlins special - Pricing for BHQ members only

Shane

Someone please bump this every now and then so everyone gets a chance at this deal!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been to active on here lately but we've been slammed trying to go national with our mini atv side of the business.

I'm throwing this up in a hurry on my way out the door to the races so please excuse the simpleness.

Basically Ohlins offered us a super deal on these shocks and we wanted to pass it on to you. There are only 8 sets available so it is a first come first serve deal. Get info on these at http://www.ohlins.com/ATV/Hidden/Recommend...16/Default.aspx. They are the YA 075 We really like Ohlins because thier components are some on the best quality we've every seen. We can try to have them adjust the spring rate for your application but if not that is a minor detail considering the price and we can get the correct springs for you and take the others in on trade.

We'll be at the races all weekend but i'll answer emails on Monday.

Thanks,

Shane

(219)313-1424

www.wolfpackracing.com

wolfpackracing@comcast.net

I just found out that Ohlins may have rear shocks available too for $525.00 plus shipping. I'll check to see what is available and post again tomorrow.

This is probably the best deal on shocks your ever going to get! If there are any left at this price i wouldn't hesitate because it they won't be around long.

Shane

Guys,

Since I have always been a Ohlins fan I decided to give Shane a call and discuss this offer. For those of you who do not know Shane is a great guy to talk to. He spent a considerable amount of time last night discussing how Ohlins on a yearly basis clears out there inventory and offers great deals like mentioned here.

As a result ,I am hoping to have these shocks on order tonight.

This an awesome deal, $2000 + worth of shocks for a great price. Don't pass this up!

Chris

Okay, I have the full detail for everyone!

For the Banshee there are 8 sets of fronts still available. The part number is YA075. They have a single spring, it is progressively wound and considered to be a dual rate. They are compression and rebound adjustable. Price: $725.00

For the Banshee there are 5 rear shocks, part number is YA476. Compression, Rebound and high/low speed adjustment. Similar to the Elka elite just much better quality. Price: $525.00

We will try to get the right spring rate installed for your application but if we can't we'll get you a new spring at cost.

Shane

www.wolfpackracing.com

Okay, I have the full detail for everyone!

For the Banshee there are 8 sets of fronts still available. The part number is YA075. They have a single spring, it is progressively wound and considered to be a dual rate. They are compression and rebound adjustable. Price: $725.00

For the Banshee there are 5 rear shocks, part number is YA476. Compression, Rebound and high/low speed adjustment. Similar to the Elka elite just much better quality. Price: $525.00

We will try to get the right spring rate installed for your application but if we can't we'll get you a new spring at cost.

Shane

www.wolfpackracing.com

Down to 4 sets of fronts and 2 rears!