Goggles (again) need input

BenBB

What's your favorite goggle?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My scotts are great! When they break you can find parts every were and they are cheap to buy!All the lenes are the sane so, one size fits all. lol I like the vent system they have keeps my eyes dry from sweat, and not to cold in the winter.........I've got two sets of 89's.............Erik

i got the smith warp goggles and they are pretty good. i found a pair of scott(some type of racing goggles) that had flames on them and they were a $50 w/ yellow lenses. they are pretty good when it is almost dark cause they make it seem like its day but the fit isnt as good. they almost dont stick to your face and let shit get in. i want to try out the oakleys cause they look pretty damn pimp.

I use a pair of Scotts 87's. Iv had em for about 10 years now, the foam is amost all gone and the lens is getting pretty scratched. I have a tinted lens I use also. Does anyone use those "Quick Strap" setups? I use the Roko quick strap with my goggles and it kicks ass. The goggle strap is replaced with 2 short straps, once side is attached to your helmet and the other side attaches with velcro. Its slick.

If id get a new pair, which I should have 8 years ago, Id get those Pro-Grip ones. The ones that have the light sensitive lens that change tint.

I voted Pro Grip. :D