Best places to list 4-sale atv's?

Bubba_wrx

Hi guys, I am trying to get rid of my 05' blaster so's i can get me a shee :evil: I've already got one lined up to buy, I just gotta find a buyer for my blasty. So I was just wondering where you guys usually see/look the most for 4-sale quads? So far I've got it on craigslist.org, Here, E2S, Project Blaster, and another Truck forum I go to. I would rather not have to deal with/pay Ebay. I can hear that shee callin' my name so I need to get rid of this thing asap(without completly loosing my butt...lol). So let me know! Thanks!

PS*I've got a thread in the 4-sale section about it.

:headbang:

Edited by Bubba_wrx

i understand you not wanting to pay that ebay fee , but to me it is woth the 30.00 that it will cost to list it . i have had a lot of luck selling bikes and quads on there. good luck on your sell . BUMP

i find craigslist is best for whole bikes, e bay best for parts. not a big call for blasters though, they are a dime a dozen. and most people don t wanna spend more than a cheeseburger happy meal for them.if it`s a RACE READY blaster, they may throw in a shamrock shake.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

i find craigslist is best for whole bikes, e bay best for parts. not a big call for blasters though, they are a dime a dozen. and most people don t wanna spend more than a cheeseburger happy meal for them.if it`s a RACE READY blaster, they may throw in a shamrock shake.

Yeah, no kidding. I'm really kicking myself for buying this thing in the first place. Couldve bought a nice used shee for what I spent. :shoothead:

And Dan...no I havent tried there yet. Thanks!

Let me know if you guys have any more suggestions or anything. Thanks!

Edited by Bubba_wrx