Just bought a motion pro flywheel puller of ebay

Fre530d

Hello guys,

Just bought this flywheel puller from ebay.

Now he wants me to pay 90 dollars to ship this to Belgium?????

What's the weight of that thing??? 15pounds????

I recently bought a noss coolhead and only had to pay 43 dollars to ship it with usps in 3-5days.

So something is wrong.

WFG

Frederick

Hello guys,

Just bought this flywheel puller from ebay.

Now he wants me to pay 90 dollars to ship this to Belgium?????

What's the weight of that thing??? 15pounds????

I recently bought a noss coolhead and only had to pay 43 dollars to ship it with usps in 3-5days.

So something is wrong.

WFG

Frederick

A lot of sellers are charging ridiculous shipping and handling rates on Ebay, so that they don't have to pay as much in fees. Ebay charges a percentage of the items selling price as a Final Value Fee, so sellers can avoid fees, by selling the item at a low price, and charging a really high shipping and handling price. I know it sucks, that is why it is highly recommended to read the entire auction before bidding. Usually, if something is to good to be true, there's a catch, ie, low price=high shipping. The only thing to do, is to contact Ebay, and report the item as excessive shipping, and see what they will do. Other than that, don't buy any more cheap items, with high shipping charges, and the sellers may finally get the message.

A lot of sellers are charging ridiculous shipping and handling rates on Ebay, so that they don't have to pay as much in fees. Ebay charges a percentage of the items selling price as a Final Value Fee, so sellers can avoid fees, by selling the item at a low price, and charging a really high shipping and handling price. I know it sucks, that is why it is highly recommended to read the entire auction before bidding. Usually, if something is to good to be true, there's a catch, ie, low price=high shipping. The only thing to do, is to contact Ebay, and report the item as excessive shipping, and see what they will do. Other than that, don't buy any more cheap items, with high shipping charges, and the sellers may finally get the message.

Thx guys for all the replies ;)

Have it sent to my shop and I'll forward it to you via Airmail letter, should take 5-7 days, and cost 3-4 dollars...

I agree the shipping is crazy on e-bay, but just like Fastbanshee8 said, it's sellers avoiding fees.

I ship overseas all the time, 1-15 oz packages.

Scott

Have it sent to my shop and I'll forward it to you via Airmail letter, should take 5-7 days, and cost 3-4 dollars...

I agree the shipping is crazy on e-bay, but just like Fastbanshee8 said, it's sellers avoiding fees.

I ship overseas all the time, 1-15 oz packages.

Scott

Thx scott for the offer but I already shipped it to Jeff and he's forwading it to me.

Grtz

Fred