New Taintdiver Thread

banshee04le

aGAIN, HOW MANY TIMES CAN I EXPALIN THISD TO YOU BLUE DOUCHY,, i look at all that shit like a i look at horor flicks,, cool as hell stories, nothing less, nothing more, and the bible and most other eligions are full of everything a great horror flick is,,, so yup, im totally into it, but the difference is I know its all fake

and youre claiming to be this rich producer, when you cant show me one record that has your name on it that sold anything over ten copies,,, your just a dime a dozen moron in a recording studoi that dosent even know shit about how a band should sound

Edited by helldriver

aGAIN, HOW MANY TIMES CAN I EXPALIN THISD TO YOU BLUE DOUCHY,, i look at all that shit like a i look at horor flicks,, cool as hell stories, nothing less, nothing more, and the bible and most other eligions are full of everything a great horror flick is,,, so yup, im totally into it, but the difference is I know its all fake

There's elviras pussy side again. Your a glutton for punishment. hehe Keep dancing for us puppet. lol Your a laughing stock! ahahahahahaha

there we go, i knew we could drag you up to our level again, YOURE ONE WEAK BITCH :yelrotflmao: maybe you need a alter boy to help you out

and all thaT TALK OF YOU NOT DOING THis ,, WHY DONT YOU JUST ADMIT, YOUR A FOLLOWER OF NATURAL DESIRES , AND NOT OF JESUS :evil:

and besides it keeps this thread going -l- :notworthy:

Edited by helldriver

and youre claiming to be this rich producer, when you cant show me one record that has your name on it that sold anything over ten copies,,, your just a dime a dozen moron in a recording studoi that dosent even know shit about how a band should sound

i never said i was a producer (you did) i own several studio's setup to record everything from audio to film editing, as far as knowing about sound i gave you tons of questions regarding audio recording to answer and you skipped over them all BECAUSE YOU HAVENT GOT A FUCKING CLUE YOU PUKE.........i even told you what your pal at morrisounds demo studio contained.........i wanna see something you've framed, im sure it's not square plumb or level.......what mic is the mic of choice for a marshall stack? and what pre amp?.....who pioneered multitracking? whats a 33609? any recording guru would know all this

Edited by Blue Duece

as i never said i WAs a producer, i said i have been in a stuido before, and the fuckin asshole guy thinks he knows a band should sound, when most of the time he dont,,, and as far as morrisound, i have been theer with suffocation, and watched,, a lame studo liek the one you work at, is god for a low budjet demo tape, anything above that, you cant do and the reason for that stuido id becuse of assholes like you that dont know how a metal band should sound, and just want paycheck,,, sohcreated that for metal bands, by a metal fan,

i think there is a lame teeny booper band kocking on your door,, go give them some pre-progamed sound thjat requires no though,,, go get em douchy :yelrotflmao:

Your such a glutton for punishment that it does get boring after awhile whipping on you.

I just can't understand why you have to be such an intolerant asshole. Actually I do know why.

Your SCARED of the beliefs of BILLIONS of people because you said that you defecated on a bible one time and jacked off in a baptism pool. Your a strange one alright....that's about as strange

as it gets. :shoothead:

Ya know...whatever history decides to say about Steve Irwin down the road, it's alittle tacky to badmouth a guy that "taint" here to defend himself....much more so someone that's recently died. Props to ya Brookie...you musta had a good momma to be able to cut thru bullshit like that...lol

~corks

whats funny puffie is that if you dont beleive in god all your devil lyrics dont mean shit and all your darkside bullshit is mearly halloween....... without god all your jargon is meaningless........if you dont think theres a god all your crap might as well be centered around the fucking easter bunnie.........no wonder your such a fucking looser, if your claim to fame at 40 years old is your almost a framer who can almost read floor plans to get his layout, your fucked dude what are ya gonna do in 20 years......ive only seen one sixty year old carpenter and he was a stair cutter and we all know your not stacking roofs or cutting stairs, hell my 12 year old kid can stand walls......... any mexican kid can do your job and work circles around you, what you do for 18 bucks an hour he will do for 12.......your lucky your not in cali youd be just another homeless speeder

:beer: