Yankee candle how much?

dogboystoy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yankee-Candle-Aroma-Fo...1QQcmdZViewItem

Check out how much this candle is going for... I like/ Love Yankee candles but thi sis rediculous...

I take a frosted yankee candle with me on the road, just to make my room less smelly like cigarettes (because I smoke), so I feel more at home while I am away...

But this is rediculous.

I'm always skeptical of eBay rip-off's of genuine products. Here's what i think of this auction:

1) judging by the way the title is worded: "Yankee Candle Aroma..." keyword being aroma. That's like saying "Yamaha Banshee Style" where it's probably not genuine yamaha.

2) The label doesn't match. unless it was one before they hit the big-time & started putting pictures on their labels with their brand name in large print at the top of the label.

3) their site doesn't have "neroli & rose" listed from what i can see: Alphabetical list of products here

IMO, some bidder is getting hosed on this purty smell.

I burn candles all the time, since glade plug-ins usually give me a headache and make they house smell too much like perfume.

I'm always skeptical of eBay rip-off's of genuine products. Here's what i think of this auction:

1) judging by the way the title is worded: "Yankee Candle Aroma..." keyword being aroma. That's like saying "Yamaha Banshee Style" where it's probably not genuine yamaha.

2) The label doesn't match. unless it was one before they hit the big-time & started putting pictures on their labels with their brand name in large print at the top of the label.

3) their site doesn't have "neroli & rose" listed from what i can see: Alphabetical list of products here

IMO, some bidder is getting hosed on this purty smell.

I burn candles all the time, since glade plug-ins usually give me a headache and make they house smell too much like perfume.

no, 'aroma formula' was an aroma therapy line from yankee candle. its a discontinued scent, thats why its so expensive.

though, i cant imagine spending that much for a candle, discontinued or not.

You guys ever try those oil sents, its come in a tray type thing and it has a candle holder with a bowl above it, where you put the oil in, my sis had one its pretty kool.

I've got one of those things, they are pretty good. And they got so many scents, a bit pricey but last longer than candles. I'm burning this melon & lime stuff now.