Fliping The Front Rims?

White06Shee

Well i have the Hydrodynamic i5500 a arms and shocks and there +2+1 but im going today to get the valves. and when i install the rims back on i will take pictures to show you how they look

How do YOU say the bike handles after this mod? I'm curious...

come on guy!

just put a standard valve upside down to plug the hole and drill a new hole on the opposite side!!!!...........thats what I do like 10 years ago!......

thats what we did on our silver banshee. its also got tcs front shocks set really soft, which makes the front end set pretty low to the ground. that thing handles like a F1 sprint car :baseball_bat: . it'll dart back and forth real quick just barly turning the bars and doesnt raise up or anything and it makes it have a very tight turning radius. works pretty good if you want to do some really tight technical riding, like in a atv rodeo or something where they have barrel racing or a salom course through the poles. but the steering does feel very awkward. and like the wheel on the inside of the turn if your not careful will get cocked around completely sideways and bind up against the tie rod, which is pretty dangerous if you ask me. so far we aint had any major problems, and it only messes up like when your pushing the quad backwards or somethin and the handlebars turn, then one wheel will turn completely sideways. and at high speeds it is harder to turn, takes a little more effort.

so I guess if you need a quick and cheap solution to get some width on the front end this is it. but it does have some drawbacks and it is probably better to do it right with a-arms and differnt ofset rims than the stock ones