Some Questions about PARAGON, PA

NY350twin

Me and my boys are planning a trip to Paragon. Just wanted to ask some ?'s

1. what kind of terrain, regular trail riding, any fast trails, sandy, muddy, rocky, etc.. , do you need skid plates?

2. what are some rules besides the obvious , like do you need a flag.

3. how much does it cost.

4. And realy the most important how do safe is it to stay overnight at a hotel, with the quads outside on the truck.

5. And finally do how do you rate the place from 1-10, ten being the best. basically is it def. worth going to.

THanks

Edited by NY350twin

http://www.paragonap.com/

Paragon has lots of dirrerant terrain. Deffinately put your skids on, many of the trails have large loose rocks from jeeps and trucks tearing them up. Some spots you can get a good amount of speed in, a few play areas with jumps and also some winding woods trails.

You can almost always go around the mud holes if you want, most aren't that bad unless the jeeps were spinning the tires to make some big ruts.

When you get there, you gotta watch a video for the rules, nothing out of the ordinary(helmet, me nice to others, take out your trash..)

Costs $25 for quads on weekends and they sell flags for $11.

Also, you can now camp there for $5 a night, never have, it's only 2hrs from me.

I would rate it an 8. Could be better if they cleaned up some of the rocks, but it's a great trip.

When do you plan on going? I might be able to get there.

Me and my boys are planning a trip to Paragon. Just wanted to ask some ?'s

1. what kind of terrain, regular trail riding, any fast trails, sandy, muddy, rocky, etc.. , do you need skid plates?

2. what are some rules besides the obvious , like do you need a flag.

3. how much does it cost.

4. And realy the most important how do safe is it to stay overnight at a hotel, with the quads outside on the truck.

5. And finally do how do you rate the place from 1-10, ten being the best. basically is it def. worth going to.

THanks

Edited by Dan Bennett

me and my friends went there for a day.two guys on new quads toasted threre :flamewar: clutchs from climbing the rocks(very rocky).i highly reccomand full skids and big tires(bring spares or fix kits).great place for 4x4 quads.on my banshee it was rough i wasn't ready for that :shoothead: .prepare for the water crossing thay can be deep.we rode there almost all day and we where toast by the end.i won't go back there with my shee(to much clutch work and tore up my skids really good).the mine was cool and watching the rock crawlers was to. i'm also from l.i. hampton bays.

Edited by Mxracer776

THanks for the reply everyone,

Ill make a new post up when i gonna go there with my boys, prob. in a couple of weeks from now.

Is the water really deep, like not that safe to crossor is it allright if you take it easy.

and I don't have skids and i have stock tires but from what i been hearing i guess i better invest in some $

* If anyone knows any good Hotels around there that are quad feindly Please let me Know*

Edited by NY350twin