Glamis trip Labor day weekend!

Hey! A big thanks goes out to Watkins and his crew! They let my Brother and I camp out with them and showed us the dunes...I would have gotten SO lost in that place...It's HUGE! I have never ridden anything like it before....and I've been riding since I was 8 years old. Thanks again man. I'll be dropping you a line next time I'm up there at Glamis.

Now to figure out how to post images...

Hey! A big thanks goes out to Watkins and his crew! They let my Brother and I camp out with them and showed us the dunes...I would have gotten SO lost in that place...It's HUGE! I have never ridden anything like it before....and I've been riding since I was 8 years old. Thanks again man. I'll be dropping you a line next time I'm up there at Glamis.

Now to figure out how to post images...

Glad you guys had a good time, wish I could have stayed a bit longer but the heat got the best of me. Hope you guys found the river spot! Anytime your looking for a group let me know I am pretty much down to dune whenever. Next trip is Halloween... but I am trying to get the guys to go out before then too.

Also.. check the images forum I already have a labor day picture topic going. Once you figure out how to post pics then post them all up in there.

PS... next time bring your can opener and drill bits... the canned food and drill dont work with out them.... LOL

Edited by watkins